List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

Hey! Any chance you have a list for all Flygons? I tried searching for it but couldn’t find one. Thanks so much!

Hey @quuador !
Could I please put in a request for all Dustox cards? (In eng / JP)
Seems I’m getting more and more of my family into collecting :grin:

No rush at all

1 Like

Might be cool a list of all Omanyte & Omastar cards across all languages.

Done. :blush: Nothing too special and not too many card, so this list took less than 10 minutes to create. :slightly_smiling_face:

• Dustox: 30 cards in English/Japanese combined

I’ve already done an Omanyte, Omastar, and Helix Fossil list in all languages before: www.elitefourum.com/t/list-of-all-tcg-cards-that-exist-for-a-specific-pokemon/16709/279. :blush: It’s from May 2020, so might be missing some recent releases. Lmk if you want me to update it.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

@quuador , Thanks. I had no idea that you’ve done it before. It’ll be useful for me to complete my Omanyte & Omastar collection

1 Like

Thanks so much @quuador !!

1 Like

Any chance of a cheeky shuckle list? I’m fairly sure I have them all but have a little feeling I may be missing one or two

1 Like

I somehow missed your comment from May 30th… I’m so sorry! Luckily you’ve asked again on reddit 9 days ago. My bad.
But, as I mentioned in the comment on reddit, your Shuckle list is done. :slight_smile:

• Shuckle: 186 TCG cards in all languages combined

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Also added cameos to the Bonsly list and created a Sudowoodo list (for English & Japanese only, also including cameos):

• Bonsly: 17 TCG cards + 3 cameo artworks (49 cameo versions) across all languages - of which 6 TCG cards + 25 cameos in just English and Japanese combined
  • Sudowoodo: 55 TCG cards + 2 cameo artworks (11 cameo versions) in just English and Japanese combined

Greetz,
Quuador

Found your reddit post. Was there a Typhlosion excel sheet out there?

Only the one from 2018 which you’ve already found I saw, which is pretty outdated. If you want I can put it on my TODO list to update it soon. I might have some time next weekend (this weekend is booked due to multiple birthday parties).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Sure, if you don’t mind. No rush though, plenty out there to track down. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @quuador!
I was wondering when you have time could I please request a Dedenne list?
I see there is one up to 2019 on your master spreadsheet list - I was just wondering if there have been any new ones since.
I’m only looking for Eng + JP (no cameos)

Thank you!

I’ll put it on my TODO list to update the Dedenne list.

Although it probably won’t be soon. I still have three or four others on my TODO list rn (sorry for those who are waiting for them, I’ll try to do some of them this weekend).

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Hi Quuador! I know you have several other lists in the works, so this would be extremely low priority, but would you consider updating the Magnemite list? I think the only new Magnemite releases since the list was made were the Time Gazer/Astral Radiance/VSTAR Universe ones, so hopefully it won’t be too painful.

If it helps, I have a couple of corrections regarding Japanese and Korean SM era cards. I cross referenced these with TCGBox (for the Korean cards), Yuyu-tei (for the Japanese) and my own collection.

Japanese Ultra Force 013/050 non-Holo UED (Japanese 1st editions are no longer printed since the Sun & Moon era)
Japanese Tag Team GX Premium Trainer Box 005/035 Reverse Holo UED (Japanese 1st editions are no longer printed since the Sun & Moon era)

Is it possible these two were mixed up? Yuyu-tei only lists a reverse holo Ultra Force (which I own) and a nonholo Premium Trainer Box. The very small sample size of Mercari listings I checked also matches this.

Japanese GX Ultra Shiny 078/150 non-Holo UED (Japanese 1st editions are no longer printed since the Sun & Moon era)

Also has a reverse holo (cracked ice).

Korean GX Ultra Shiny 078/150 non-Holo

Also has a reverse holo (mirror).

Korean Metal Metagross-GX Deck 078/131 non-Holo
Korean Raichu-GX Starter Set Lightning 002/022 non-Holo

Was the Metagross deck released in South Korea? TCGBox doesn’t have a Magnemite with that set number nor the entire deck listed, but of course that’s not solid evidence. Also I’m guessing you meant Raikou instead of Raichu.

If it’s not obvious, the amount of versions the Mahou Mite has is one of the banes of my collection :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll put it on my TODO list, although there are still a few others on them first.

And thanks for the corrections! :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

Hello Quuador! I’m starting a Cubone collection and was wondering if you could add him to the backlog?

I’ll add it to my TODO list, but don’t expect it anytime soon. I still have four or five other lists in the pipeline… Been pretty busy lately, and my PC was broken for about two weeks as well which didn’t help. :unamused:

But I’ve put it on my TODO list and will get to it eventually. :slight_smile: (Also sorry to anyone else still waiting for their (updated) lists!)

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I don’t think you have to apologize anyone for delays, no one probably takes for granted someone doing things like this at all with their free time no matter how long it takes :smile:

2 Likes

Not trying to upstage Quuador and all the amazing work they’ve done, but I spent some time making this formatted google sheet for Leafeon cards with images. I figured since I put in a couple hours doing this, I’d share it for any other Leafeon collectors out there. It contains all English and Japanese cards, their variants and cameos. They are ordered chronologically by the artwork’s first release date. If you see any missing or incorrect, let me know, and I’ll fix it.

Leafeon List

1 Like