List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

Wow, thanks for the precise cookbook :heart_eyes: Pretty sure I missed many references in that project, especially unreferenced cards. I should check again when I revive this project :blush:

1 Like

Hey, couple things to note about the krabby list, unlimited E1 was confirmed to not exist on the E4 discord but I forgot to take a screenshot of the convo
The codes for the Japanese Flight of Legends set are MWK-TNE-3UU, MWK-TNE-4J9, MWK-TNE-63I, MWK-TNE-VTR
and lastly I found a picture of a reverse holo Japanese V starter set 003/023… I dunno if it’s legit or not. I bought it just in case but it hasn’t arrived yet. The seller also had the non holo version that you listed and I bought that too

1 Like

I have a few mirror/reverse holo cards from Starter Set V too, but I have no idea where they come from. When it was first released, a few sellers were selling the non-mirror and mirror version of any given card that was not holo. A few of the cards are known to be mirror/reverse according to Bulbapedia and from deck openings on YouTube. However, I cannot find any info about the cards like Krabby.

The OP of the below thread asked the same question:

www.elitefourum.com/t/v-starter-set-reverse-holos/32130/1

2 Likes

I’ve added that Reverse Holo. I have a RH Pikachu from that deck as well, but not sure how they were released. From now on I’m just going to assume the entire deck exists in RH as well when making my lists.

I’ve also added the codes, thanks. :blush:

As for the unlimited E1, it’s indeed very likely the Krabby doesn’t exist, but we’re still not 100% sure. Only these 15 unlimited edition Pokémon-e Starter Deck / Base Expansion Pack cards are known to exist right now. But it wouldn’t surprise me if there are more out there we haven’t seen yet, tbch.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Incredible @quuador,!
Are new lists being added continuously? (aka, what are the chances I see a Machop list in the near future)?
(alternatively, do you accept lists that others have made (if I made a Machop list))

Thanks homie

1 Like

Thanks. :blush:
When I saw some of your posts this week I was wondering when you’d come across this thread of mine. :wink:
I’ll put Machop on the TODO list. Probably will have some time this upcoming weekend. (But if you want to try and make one yourself and want me to see which ones are missing, that’s fine with me as well. Whichever of the two you prefer.)

Greetz,
Quuador

You’re a champ! (or should I say MA-champ :wink: )

1 Like

@nico I had some time today, so the Machop list is done sooner than expected. :blush:

• Machop: 294 unique TCG cards

If you see any mistakes or missing cards, or have a question about a card in the list, lmk.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Holy crap!
that’s incredible! I tried last night, but holy crap I’m slow.
Thank you soooo much.

Question: Bulbapedia does NOT list the City Championship (2004-2005) Machop in its card list, nor in it’s EX hidden legends page (as it uses that art but with a championship stamp on top). The only way to identify this card is to go to the general 2004 promos list. Is this normal? Or should there be a link from Machop or EX HL to that promo?

(hope that makes sense).

1 Like

Bulbapedia can be wildly incomplete sometimes since it’s all based on user entered data. Like take the ongoing V card page, it’s missing at least 50 cards that I know of
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_V_(TCG)

Okay, cool.
I knew that was true in general, but this scenario just seemed extra weird to me (links one way but not the other).

Thanks,

Yw. :blush: And yeah, the World Championship Deck cards are not mentioned on the card page itself nor the set page.

When I make these lists, going (with Ctrl+F) through each of the World Championship Decks list is one of the many steps I do.

Greetz,
Quuador

Hello @quuador,

I was looking through the Nidoking list, i’m about 10 cards away from completing the list I think.
I think there might be a slight error for the spanish base set nidoking cards, from what I’ve gathered, only the commons/uncommons and rares exist in the 1999-2000 edition, the holos are all 1999.

A friend of mine in opened a 1999-2000 Spanish booster box and all the holos in the box were 1999, but the rest of the cards were marked as 1999.

Maybe I’m wrong, feel free to correct me.

• I’ve also discovered a reverse-foil variant without the pokeball for the french EX FireRed & LeafGreen 8/112, never seen the variant in any other language yet. Here’s some pictures of all three french versions of the card → flic.kr/s/aHsmVUrc4A

• I’ve got the Nidoking Spanish Plasma Freeze 58/116 Reverse holo in my collection, at first I thought they didn’t exist but they do in fact.

I hope everything i’ve written is alright, i’m not used to forums at all.

Let me know if you have any questions !

Have a nice day / evening / morning

Nidokingdom

2 Likes

Very nice! :blush: Good luck getting the last few.

You’re indeed correct. The Holofoil Rares doesn’t exist as 1999-2000 for the Spanish Base Set. This is an error on my part when I made the list.

Oh, that’s a very interesting error. Actually never seen a misprint like that before for the EX era Reverse Holofoils. I have seen some XY and SM era Reverse Holos which were missing the pattern.
Only Reverse Holofoil cards of the EX FireRed & LeafGreen Holofoil Rares will have that PokéBall in the description (since my Pikachu doesn’t have it), but its cool you’ve found a Reverse Holofoil without that PokéBall as misprint. :blush:
Is this the only one you’ve seen like this, or has it occurred more often? Have you also seen it on other Reverse Holofoil French EX FireRed & LeafGreen Holofoil Rare cards?

Yeah, Spanish Plasma Freeze Reverse Holos do exist. Did I forgot to add that to the Nidoking list? I did mention they exist in my languages per set overview thread.

Greetz,
Quuador

I’ve seen several of those reverses without the pokeball and a fun fact is that the pokeball version is rarer than the version without for some reason, some french collectors pay crazy prices for the pokeball version but nobody collects the “error” version (no one actually calls it an error strangely enough).

Dominic

1 Like

Oh, thanks a lot for the info. Didn’t knew that. I’ll keep this in mind when I make lists in the future that might contain EX FireRed & LeafGreen Holofoil Rare Pokémon. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Technically, it can’t be a printing error, since on the version without pokeball the back of the frame is here. I’d assume it’s more a second printing of the card.

EDIT: or maybe it’s an error when loading the foil layer sheet, and a normal holo file was printed on a reverse sheet? Would probably be the simplest explanation

Hey @quuador ,
In collecting of the Marill line cards I’ve found a couple of bits to add to your lists!

Marill:
Here are the codes you weren’t sure of for Japanese Rocket Gang Strikes Back 023/084 1st edition / Unlimited
FM2-QE7-GG3
FM2-QE7-JPX
FM2-QE7-G7Z
FM2-QE7-TE5

German 2010 Countdown Calendar Marill - HGSS 74/123 (Snowflake Stamp) (edit: Does anyone know the original release date for this set? I can’t seem to find it on bulbapedia)

Japanese Eevee Heroes s6a 016/069 non-Holo UED

**Azumarill:**English EX Team Rocket Returns 1/109 Non Holo (James Theme Deck exclusive)

Japanese Eevee Heroes s6a 017/069 non-Holo UED

**Cameos

Marill**:
Japanese Glaceon VMAX 091/069 HR SA Eevee Heroes S6a Full Art Japan

Japanese Pretend Tea Ceremony Pikachu (SM-P Promo 325)

**Azumarill:**Japanese Glaceon VMAX 091/069 HR SA Eevee Heroes S6a Full Art Japan

Thanks again for your hard work on the lists! :grin:

1 Like

@pivot The lists are updated with your findings. :blush:

And to answer your question:

I don’t have an exact release date, but it’s somewhere between September 21st and November 30th, 2010. There are two German Countdown Calendars: one which is also released in English, German and French, which is mentioned on Bulbapedia and released in October 2008; and one German-exclusive Countdown Calendar from 2010 which isn’t mentioned on Bulbapedia.

Recently when I made my German ‘Pikachu around the World’ part I was also searching for its release date, and all I was able to find was some news on bisafans.de from September 21st, 2010. Since this news is from September 21st, and with 24 cards it’s released before December, I assume it is released somewhere in October like the one from 2008.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I checked a couple of times and don’t see a list for fearow, is there one?