List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

I basically do everything by hand. Here the method I use when I create these lists:

1. Go to the “Pokémon TCG” page on Bulbapedia (i.e. Bulbapedia TCG)
  2. Open each individual link in the Card column and look at the Release Information and sets mentioned at the right side for all English and Japanese cards
  3. Add the additional Japanese / English cards to the list that aren’t mentioned on Bulbapedia (MATCHPRINT cards; some sample prints; 1st edition differences; EX era codes; ©1999-2000 for the Base Set, Spanish Base Set, Fossil set; Teach Set cards; etc. etc.)
  4. Look at the Error cards page on Bulbapedia and CTRL+F for the Pokémon, and add those as well.
  5. Go to the World Championships Deck page on Bulbapedia, open each link, and CTRL+F for the Pokémon (these aren’t mentioned on the individual card’s pages for some reason)
  6. Search for the Pokémon name plus “KTCG” for all Korean releases mentioned on Bulbapedia
  7. See if some of the XY, SM, and SwSh era sets are released in Korean by searching for them on pokemoncard.co.kr/cards (with the Korean Pokémon name from Bulbapedia)
  8. Search for the Pokémon name plus “ATCG” for all Chinese/Thai/Indonesian releases mentioned on Bulbapedia
  9. Search for the Pokémon name plus “CTCG”/“TTCG”/“ITCG” for all Chinese/Thai/Indonesian exclusive releases respectively (i.e. promos and some Decks) mentioned on Bulbapedia
  10. Go to this list I created for all German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese cards

A. For cameos I first Ctrl+F the Pokémon in this thread for all English onesB. Then go through the Japanese exclusive ones I mentioned here, which I did for English as well before we had this thread
C. And sometimes I look through some cards in my own collection to see if I can find any cameos

Sounds like a lot of work. Well, it kinda is. :blush: Most lists of gen 1 or 2 Pokémon I make in 45-75 minutes.

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes