List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

Not yet, but if you want I can put it on my TODO list. Do you want just English/Japanese or all languages? I might have some time this upcoming weekend.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

All languages please if you have time mate. Thank you

1 Like

@pokemandan Your Hitmonchan list is done. If you see any mistakes or missing cards, lmk. :blush:

• Hitmonchan: 209 unique TCG cards across all languages

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Thanks man your a legend

2 Likes

Created an Yveltal list for someone on reddit:

• Yveltal: 243 unique TCG cards, and two cameos in other artworks

Greetz,
Quuador

Created three lists of the Seedot evolution line for someone on reddit:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Created three lists of the Spheal evolution line for someone on reddit:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much for putting together these lists!

Is it possible to request cards that have marill in the artwork too?

The ones I can think of are:
Switch Trainer Card (Heart Gold Sould Silver Set) bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:SwitchHeartGoldSoulSilver102.jpg
Energy Switch Trainer Card (Aquapolis Set) bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:EnergySwitchAquapolis120.jpg
Energy Removal Trainer Card (a few sets) bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Energy_Removal_2_(Expedition_140)
Tropical Tidal Wave 2010 Trainer Promo bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:TropicalTidalWaveHGSSPromo18.jpg

I’m not sure if there are any for azurill and azmarill too, would be great to hear from others if there are any :blush:

Also azurill now has the addition of the Cosmic Eclipse set ( / Alter Genesis in JP) bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azurill_(Cosmic_Eclipse_146)

And Marill in Lost Thunder ( / Super Burst Impact in JP) bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marill_(Lost_Thunder_135)

Thanks again for putting these together!

1 Like

Glad to hear my lists are appreciated. :blush: I can add featured Pokémon to the lists if you want. All English ones, including the four you’ve mentioned, can also be found in this excellent thread: www.elitefourum.com/t/list-of-all-pokemon-tcg-cameos-english/31105/1

As for the missing Azurill and Marill, those were released after I made those lists. But if you want I can add those as well and update them fully. I’ll put it on my TODO list to update them in the near future, after I’ve made the Grimer/Muk lists for @joponnes, which I will try to make this upcoming weekend.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Hey @quuador I had a question about your sandshrew list from January. What exactly does this mean? Was the 54/108 non holo just inserted in a deck twice?

1 Like

There was a single misprinted Mewtwo Mayhem deck (there are probably two out there tbh, since two full decks are printed on the same uncut sheets, but only one is known). All cards were double printed on the same side, with a solid white back. Here an example of a few of these cards:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhfH2stDqdc

Here an example including that solid white back.

I personally own one of the Gastly as well:

https://instagram.com/p/BsgO\_NYghG4

They are all from the same seller who posted them all separately on eBay, some as auctions some as BINs, which are now all in various collector’s hands.

Hope that clarifies it a bit. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

That tells me exactly what I wanted to know, thank you!

1 Like

@quuador, do you have a list for Bidoof?

Not yet, but I can put it on my TODO list if you want. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

That would be appreciated! I don’t think there are many cards so hopefully it won’t take up too much of your time.

2 Likes

Wow that list is amazing - thank you for linking!

That’d be great! I mean there is no rush at all from my end, I’m slowly building my collection of English + Japanese Azurill / Marill / Azumarill cards.
Your current list has proved really useful, especially in knowing what 1st edition cards exist!

Thanks again.

1 Like

You posted on taatrob’s Fast Food thread that “These same Burger King sets were also released in Spanish” - does that mean there’s a Spanish Platinum-stamped Pichu I should be looking out for?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure, since these Spanish Pikachu also don’t pop up that often (only after I was already collecting Pikachu cards for roughly 2.5 years I came across the Mysterious Treasures one on CardMarket, and a year later I’ve first heard about the Majestic Dawn one from Argentina (which I’ve only added very recently to my collection a few months back, with some great help from @papafrankgod :blush: - I planned on showing it in my collection thread and Instagram after some other incoming Spanish Pikachu cards have arrived, which are Chile/Mexico exclusives).

So I don’t know for sure whether the full Burger King 2008 and 2009 sets are available in Spanish, or only a few cards (/ only the Pikachu). But it’s indeed likely the Stormfront RH Pichu with stamp does indeed exist in Spanish, and was exclusively released in Argentina as well.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

@quuador thanks, I’ll have to keep my eye out. I’ll note it on my collection spreadsheet as a potential card which exists - alongside a possible German STAFF-stamped Prerelease HGSS Pichu. :sob:

1 Like

@quuador, nice to hear! Personally I had to give up the same goal with Magikarp cos I can’t follow the prices, but I kept x1 of each art in the top holo version and I’m happy about it haha

1 Like