Let’s see your non card collections!

Let’s see those other Pokémon items!:partying_face:

Here are mine

14 Likes

There’s some trading cards mixed in but my favorite piece is the lance resin figure and his mega Tyranitar lol even though Lance never had a mega Tyranitar it’s a cool concept since he’s my favorite trainer from the series!

Plushies, art(Pokémon and original art I commissioned), my mega blocks Tyranitar was fun to build too.

14 Likes

That’s awesome! I bet your Tyranitar card collection is wild too. I love the pikachu poncho plush

1 Like

The pikachu poncho is my favorite! I wish they would have made it into a card. And I wish the non TCG products had the variety that cards do! I find it so hard to find unique non TCG pieces.

1 Like

@tyranitardaddy As someone who also loves Tyranitar, I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see a display like yours. I always wonder what other specific species of Pokemon collections would look like and yours does NOT disappoint in the slightest. :star_struck:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Okay… love that! Wow so beautiful!

1 Like

Plug for @thefiercestorm and their awesome pin collection

4 Likes

I’ve shared all my Seviper figures and plushies before:

Although I do have two more now I have yet to add to that post:

And I also still have to share everything else (non-TCG cards; stickers; posters; DVD/CDs; etc.) featuring Seviper. Even a cushion and blanket. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I now got a glass cabinet for my Seviper figures. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

A nice combination of everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes

Amazing! :star_struck:

This is actually incredible. :exploding_head:

Hello,

This is a part of what I have on my side, all these items are unique except for the pikachu trophy.

320027682_1162971031014043_1749613148667170330_n

17 Likes

Big fan of the trainer Kotobukiya statues from Pokémon.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some old Pokemon TCG (non-card) battling relics from 2000:

The white shirt’s from winning a qualifying tournament for the “national” Super Trainer Showdown. I don’t know if you could buy it elsewhere, but it was part of the prize for the 1st place winner of the qualifying tournament. The black shirt I think was given to everyone who attended the Super Trainer Showdown tournament.

Here’re a couple additional tournament “memorabilia” at this point. I’ve got a cap and binder somewhere too, if I can find them.

19 Likes

My Pokémon tees🥰
13 Likes

Are you letting either of these go?