Pokémon action figures

Anyone here collect Pokémon action figures? I have some figuarts and some tomy figures.

7 Likes

Used to collect the Hasbro Tomy battle figures as a kid. I was obsessed with them (still never got the Articuno I was just itching to have as a nine-year old).

Haven’t really gotten back into it as an adult, though.

3 Likes

These are the bulk of the figures I own. I have a small tote full of the original tomys from when I was trying to collect the original 151, but I haven’t displayed them as I don’t have a good spot to put that many tiny figures.

7 Likes

Love it! Love the plushies too!

2 Likes

Yup yup! I dabble in most merch so of course figures are on my radar as well. For me I have an array of different ones too from tomy to bandai and kotobukiya, but whatever I buy is typically related to gen 2 or dedenne in some way. Ill post some below:

12 Likes

5 Likes

I love that box set you have with the three starters

1 Like

Love the love for gen 2

1 Like

Thanks! I have every special box with the gen 2 starters currently minus 1 japanese box thats been impossible to find. Ive been on the lookout for maybe 3 years now but hopefully one day it surfaces to finish that goal up lol.

1 Like

Is gen 2 your favorite generation?

yessirrr lol, my whole collection revolves around that and dedenne (also my instagram should be linked here which would showcase my things much better)

2 Likes

@Dizzle 's instagram goes hard

2 Likes

Only for Seviper. :slight_smile:

A.f.a.i.k. I currently have all Seviper figures, except for four out of five Metal Collection ones, and a Chinese semi-knockoff. (Which can both be found in my Seviper non-TCG wanted list.)

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

Oh yes! I love figures more than anything I think. I’m currently re-organizing them all and sorting them by gen and evolution line. That way I can easily find a bag and get whichever ones I want out to display.

1 Like

You have so many! Any trainers? Have more pics?

Here’s a pic from my collection thread!

Though, maybe 20% of these I am getting rid of. The only trainer I have is Giovanni, and he goes with my Mewtwo collection nicely :slight_smile:

I don’t have many shelves atm (just moved recently) but I’ll take more pics soon!

5 Likes