Kraken's Eeveelutions Binder Update

I started out this collection with a non holo Jungle Flareon, a gold star Flareon, the Light Jolteon and an Undaunted Eevee. Only Eeveelutions I’ve ever had the luck of pulling lol. You got this. Just takes time. You should post yours. It’s nice to look back and see how the collection grows.

The trainer magazine ones are my favorite set. The POP series comes close, but it’s the completely different art style that I really love.

2 Likes

Right. I’ve gotten quite a bit of cards from Evolving Skies/Celebrations/random stuff. Finally got around to taking pics of the cards. Still need to get them into a binder. I’ve gotten enough cards that at this point that it’s become a pain to go through them in the box I have. It’s so hard to enjoy the cards with the way I have them stored.

Starting with the newest card, Dark Sylveon V. I still find it weird that there isn’t a Japanese version yet (that I know off), but it looks cool. Still need to pull that Umbreon gold star. Maybe I’ll pull a second Charizard and use that to pay for Umbreon at the rate I’m going.

Now some more Evolving Skies. I’ve had horrible luck with this set. For how many Eeveelutions there are, I haven’t had many hits, and I think I’ve pulled as many Rayquazas as I have Eeveelutions… Oh well, guess I’ll have to buy my chase cards and then move onto probably doing the same for Eevee Heroes.

Up next, probably my favorite era of cards. The artwork and card design is my favorite, and now I finally got the complete set in Japanese (minus Eevee). The Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon are unlimited. That makes 3 copies of the Japanese Umbreon. 2 1st editions and 1 unlimited. Now I have to get around to completing the set in English.

On to some Undaunted/Call of Legends. I love the artwork style, especially the style in the Vaporeon art, although I do have to say Vaporeon does look somewhat off. Either way, glad to have them.
Up next, Vivid Voltage. I’m pretty sure this completes my VIvid Voltage set, but I’m sure if I look at my spreadsheet I’m probably missing something.
Now a mix of cards from different sets. Just a mix, nothing special really, but all cheap cards, so happy to get them.
Now a Japanese Jungle Vaporeon. I know the Japanese holos of this era are insane compared to the English ones, but this one is in insanely good condition, and made my jaw drop when it finally came in. The picture just doesn’t do it justice. I normally don’t really care at all for swirls, but this one has a swirl and just made it even better. Guess I’ll have to go back and find a similar condition Japanese Flareon, because mine doesn’t pop like this one.
Next, some GX cards. Was missing these and decided to go for them. The artwork doesn’t really do it for me. It’s nice, but I feel like it’s missing something that was make it great artwork. Oh well, can’t complain. An eeveelution is an eeveelution.
Now on to non-eeveelution cards but the eeveelutions appear in the artwork. After thinking about it, I decided to include the badge cards from Evolving Skies since it does include the name. I’m pretty sure I pulled all the Japanese ones, but I’m going to have to go look for them. Still haven’t managed to get my Eevee heroes all into a binder yet. Gotta get around to that.
Got the Interviewer’s Questions from both sets it came in. Got that Leafeon in the background artwork.
Here, a mix of different appearances. I swear I could remember having Dawn Stadium from when I collected when I was younger, but couldn’t find it, so oh well. It’s a cheap card, and I think one of the few cards from my childhood I can’t find. I’m sure it’s in the garage somewhere. Also got the All Night Party and Karen cards. Can’t get enough of Umbreon. Also managed to get the reverse holo Drapion with the weird looking Espeon.
And final update for this post. The Munna card where it’s snuggling with Eevee, and the Altaria with Sylveon from the Radiant Collection.
The collection’s definitely grown a lot, but still have a lot that I need to go for. Especially with my goal of getting as many languages as i can for Umbreon. It never ends. But it does make it fun. I should probably set a goal of something to complete. Oh well, I’ll figure it out.

7 Likes

Sweet update, i like the diversity of cards and eras in it :ok_hand: especially all-night party really amazes me more and more every time i see it, it’s funny that if it was an actual umbreon card it would probably be everyones chase card but since it’s a trainer card it feels really underappreciated compared to how gorgeous the artwork is

2 Likes

I love All Night Party too. Definitely top tier in terms of artwork. Wish there was a holo version for the lights. It’s probably better that it’s a trainer card for me though. With how pricey Umbreons get compared to the other Eeveelutions, I like that it was like $2 for both versions.

3 Likes

Oh so it`s your list I found on reddit which made my year!
Thanks a million for that!

I collect eeveelutions JP + ENG

Feel free to contact me ico any questions pertaining to eeveelutions.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Wow what a coincidence. I do need to clean up that list quite a bit. Hope I get to see your collection some time.

1 Like

Kraken I’d like to look at your list to compare. Got a link?

1 Like

@ragingkraken, I found your list. I found a few things that could use updating. If you remove a line, the line numbers I give below won’t be accurate, so maybe highlight my comments in your list first before deleting any lines.
For Eevee
Line 166 Moonlit Pursuit/Dawn Dash appears as 2 unlimited releases. Need to mark 1st edition on line 166.
Line 180 Shaymin Lx. X Collection Pack did not come in 1st edition. Your list shows up as 1st edition and unlimited.
Line 218 Same as above for Leafeon vs Metagross Deck
Line 266 Same as above for Resiram-EX Battle Strength Deck
Line 268 Same as above for Zekrom-EX Battle Strength Deck
Lines 285 and 293, and Lines 286 and 294 appear to be the same cards. Maybe the language is marked incorrectly.
Line 295 Shiny Collection only came in 1st edition, I believe. Perhaps I am wrong.
Line 426 # is 26, not 25

Let me know if you agree with these suggestions. If you are still maintaining your list, drop your link in this thread, and I will go through the Eeveelutions and see if I find anything.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @eeveeteam. The deck ones really got me questioning myself when I made the list. I made the list, doing about 1 eeveelution a day besides Eevee. That one took forever and I almost gave up. I found so many mistakes/duplicates that I’m surprised that was all that was left for Eevee. Been adding as new cards get announced, but I still need to go back and finish seeing if there’s anything I missed from the already released cards.

Here’s the link to my spreadsheet. This one is the master copy, and the other one should update as I update this one. I need to see if it’s still updating correctly. If not, I’ll just link my copy to the front and have people just make a copy for themselves and wipe the checkmarks and dates. Having you double check my list is going to be so nice. You’re the one with basically all the cards anyway.

2 Likes

Small update. Managed to get 2 Jolteons. Figured I hadn’t given Jolteon much love recently so picked these up when they popped up. Not sure why, but I feel like Jolteon is the hardest one to make good artwork for. I feel like it’s more aggressive than Vaporeon and Flareon but they try to make it cute like the other two and doesn’t work out as well. I’m happy the current alt arts do it justice. I just need to get my hands on them.

Up next, the final English Oracle I needed. The Chris Fulop card wasn’t exactly hard to find, but there do seem to be less listings for it than the others, and the price seemed to be higher (just slightly, nothing significant). Either way, it’s nice to have the full English variation done. Time to set my sight on the Japanese and other languages that this card exists in. This’ll be fun.

And finally, a little addition to my Skarmory collection. It’s really slowed down after getting that initial set of English and some Japanese cards. Just trying to focus on the Eevee Heroes/Evolving Skies cards for now. There’s just so many, and I’m trying to not fall behind on new releases. Once I get near to being done, I’ll start picking up new Skarmorys (or however you spell multiple Skarmory). Already got my sight set on the new release. Really digging that artwork.

6 Likes

Right another update. Got some nice cards in while I wait for a lot of the cheap cards I bought to come in.
First off, I finally got a binder to start putting my pulls into. It was nice to finally not have them in the packs just sitting there. Finally got around to my Eevee Heroes set and found the badges with the Eeveelution names.

Another set of Japanese cards I picked up. Really loving the holo patter on the PokeKyun Eevee. It’s insane. Can’t go wrong with a Vaporeon EX either. Such a cool design.
Now some English cards. This was me mainly just picking up modern cheapish cards, where NM most likely means NM unless they threw the card straight into a washer or something. Still working on rounding out Evolving Skies and picked up some Flareons too. Second favorite Eeveelution so gotta pick some of those up when I can. Finally got the deck version of the Plasma Umbreon. So happy to get that one out of the way too.
And finally, another little addition to the Skarmory collection. Pretty much the same Skarmory as before, just the unlimited version. Another one done and checked off the list.

7 Likes

Some more cards came in. It’s nice seeing prices come down compared to half a year ago.

Got another step closer to completing the WOTC era with my first no symbol. The holo is pretty clean on this one. Just a couple barely noticeable ones, so I’m really happy with this one.

Next up is probably the worst picture I’ve ever taken. Never been good at it, but looking at it now, it’s awful. I’ll probably edit this with a better picture later. Oh well, the cards look nice in person at least.

Now some reverse holos. The Espeon was a little hard to get to shine, so I just focused more on the Sylveon.

Now a bunch of Japanese cards. I feel like I’m lacking there, especially with the holos and reverse holos. So decided to go for a bunch of cards all at once. Got my first Lv. X too so I’m really happy with these.

And I finally got a binder, so I can take these out of the box I keep them in and organize them. I’ll finally be able to actually enjoy looking at them without all the hassle of taking them out. Only downside is I get to physically see the blank spots of the cards I’m missing. Oh well. More motivation.

11 Likes

Few things beat filling and organizing an empty binder with cards you love, enjoy your time doing that :grin:

1 Like

Oh yeah. I’ve been organizing it and it’s so much fun actually seeing the progress and what’s missing. I do need to do a better job at mapping out the binder. Pretty sure I didn’t leave enough blank spaces and I’ll regret it later but oh well.

1 Like

Can relate, just moved a bit over 500 cards one by one when i found out i needed to add one card in the middle of a binder :grin:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to do that. At least I get to hold the cards when I do it so it’ll be “relaxing” I guess. :sob:

1 Like

Woah, that skyridge oracle with ex series card design instead of e series really confused me. Interesting card

Oh yeah. Definitely looks weird. But it’s one of the 2004 World Championship Decks so that’s why. There’s a couple of cards like that just don’t look right without the e series style.

1 Like

It really isn’t bad imo, it definitely can be relaxing to move the cards and hold them one by one :blush: of course if there’s a lot of them it can be frustrating too but at least i enjoy when i get to fiddle the cards, no matter what reason :grin:

1 Like

Been saving these cards for a bit so I can just do it all in one post. Still putting cards in my binder, since I keep forgetting to leave empty slots in there.

I’ll start with my first reverse holo legendary collection. I had never seen one in person before so it’s pretty cool.

Up next, a bunch of Eevees. 3 from the Battle Academy set, and the Costco reverse holo. Really liking the Costco pattern. Was never a big fan of the vertical lines on the reverse holo, but adding the cosmo pattern makes it look pretty good.

Some more Eevees. All cheap ones, but let’s me knock out a bunch at once. Unfortunately, the Furious Fists Eevee creased a little in the process of putting it in the binder, so I guess I gotta go get a new one. That’s unfortunate.

Now the last of the English cards for this post. Some more Eevees and some Flareons. Finally managed to get the cracked ice Lost Thunder Eevee and Derpy Eevee, which I’m happy about.

Now on to foreign cards. I’ll start with the Russian ones. Saw someone selling all the Eeveelutions from Furious Fists in Russian so I decided to go for it. Can’t hurt to have some Russians especially when it’s the whole set worth of Eeveelutions.

Now on to the Japanese cards. Got the Gym Promo cards for the Eevee/Leafeon/Glaceon set. Figured I’d snag get it and they came in just in time for when my friend and I decided to do the Sinnoh remake play through. So many good memories there.

And some Japanese Umbreons. The VMAX alt finally dropped enough that I decided to pull the trigger. Decided that for Japanese I’d try to finish this set since it has some awesome artwork. I’m pretty happy with these and the 25th. Really cool holo on that one.

4 Likes