DarthEevee’s Eevee Alts binder collection

Hi friends!

You may have seen my slab collection here: DarthEevee’s eevee art collection

but I am also rounding out my collection by including a binder of all of the English eevee “alts” (printings other than what’s graded) along with unique holos from any language.

Wish me luck! As of posting, I’m missing a few bigger cards (stamp rally, STAFF, sky ridge reverse) as well as a number of foreign printings that I’m excited about.

Enjoy :fox_face:

Original Post

16 Likes

I just want to say from one eevee collector to another that Im glad you shared this, and it makes me happy. Do you collect more than the cards for Eevee, or plan on it as well?

1 Like

So I have a personal binder of sentimental cards DarthEevee’s Personal (non Eevee) collection but since joining the forum, talking about it at home, etc, I’ve decided to only collect eevees from here on out!

1 Like

Thanks to the forum’s card trader rec, I was able to nab these cuties for the binder. Only missing two for the first page

9 Likes

Two new additions! GX ultra shiny confetti foil and Chinese evolving skies. The Chinese reverses are so nice.

7 Likes

Woah. Those are insane. Time to pick some up myself. We should get some cool patterns like China does.

1 Like

Yeah the s Chinese go kinda hard tbh. I’ve seen two pattern types (the sun moon eevee has a different one) and they’re great

1 Like

Ok well even more mail today. Chinese mirror holo promo & dp-MD holo

Look out friends, we’ve got a swirl!

9 Likes

Two new pickups!

10 Likes

Happy Father’s Day from my wife :blush:

11 Likes

Thanks to @joponnes i was able to finish another two pages including a fun page 1

7 Likes

Glad that they arrived safely, great looking pages!

2 Likes

W wife!

Also want to say that the speed you collect things and give updates is extremely impressive! Makes me feel I really need to up my binder game.

1 Like

I’m in a catching up phase, so there were a lot of things outstanding that I picked up all at once. Although shipping is a factor! Once everything ordered comes in, it’ll just be the Chinese radiant, shrouded fable, and battle academy to pick up

Thanks! im really pleased with how it’s shaping up

1 Like

CardTrader batch is in! Page 2 is finished

7 Likes

More mail! Thought this one was lost but it was just a little slow

4 Likes

Reverse skyridge would have to be the most expensive english eevee card to get

1 Like

Close second is Poképost stamp, but yes. I found a couple of poor condition English Skyridge for around 100+ tax, the Italian one was 52 OTD

Thats the Pokémon together one yeah?