DarthEevee’s Personal (non Eevee) collection

Since posting my Eevee art collection, I also wanted to post my “side” collection as well. These cards represent sentimental value. As you’ll see most cards are tied to the time period I played in the leagues and tournaments (ex era through BW).

Front 2 pages (*throwback* POP Id card)

The Arceus/Jirachi page(s)

Early sentimental cards and Black Star promos

Cards from active play. I included cards from my comp decks, like gardy/gallade/holon’s castform, cress/darkrai, magnezone/empoleon, and bellossom/vileplume, as well as good pulls like the pikachu SRs and HGSS hits.

Not from active play, but other cards of sentimental importance

Championship and league cards

DP piplup complete page, cyndaquil page, and favorite starters each gen

To round it off, holo & special energies as well as my Italian page

As a thank you for reading this far, a treat - physical rewards from my time as a player

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Beautiful collection. I love seeing mixed lots like this and especially cards kept for sentimental reasons because it gives a unique insight into that person’s past collecting.

1 Like

Thanks. It used to be larger, but I’ve sold my non sentimental cards to help pay for my eevee collection

My time in organized play was interesting, but ultimately I think back on it fondly. I had a core group of 4-5 that played leagues and local events together as a team. I distinctly remember bringing a very good gardevoir/gallade deck to World’s 2008 only to run into 3 mothim (hard G/G counter) decks in a row and finish 4-4. Other decks like Darkrai and magnezone totally dominated until Pl:Arceus came out.

Except for the repeated kanto (from Fr/Lg era) and hoenn (from Oras) eras, I believe I have all of the physical league rewards before they moved exclusively to league stamped cards.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It was a fun to browse through the mix of cards and cards from eras I’m not super familiar with. And the league/tournament memoribilia at the end was just the cherry on top!

1 Like

Update: I’m selling my Pokédex binder (not pictured) so my PC has adopted its final form, edits above :blush:

1 Like

Oh also I found these in storage from BW era

5 Likes