Shinyumbreon’s "non-eevee" side-collection

Hi all!
You might have come across my other collection thread; starring (mostly) all eeveelutions! I really want to try to focus on eeveelutions, but now and then i just come across some beautiful cards, which i can not say no to. Usually it’s a mix of everything, no specific Pokemon/set/serie’s etc, but i must admit i am biased to “cuteness”, feline-type Pokemon, vintage, error’s, some promo’s, stamped cards, certain exclusives and glittery cards!
So, this thread will be me showcasing my “random” other cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let’s start with the most recent one’s:
November 2023:
As a vet nurse i just thought i needed to have this! I LOVE this set! The holo’s, the vintage feel!

13 Likes

I love seeing what cards people collect just because they like they way they look or they stand out to them for a particular reason. Looking forward to seeing more!

2 Likes

Thanks! I must admit; it is a bit of a challenge for me; my ADHD is like 'yEah sParkLeS FanCy CARDboard buyyyyY!" and my autism is screaming “N O only collect certain species and/or sets!!! How are you going to sort these? IS THAT A WOTC CARD AND A SWSH CARD IN THE SAME RADIUS OF 10I02I1 KILOMETERS?!” lol i hope you get what i mean :") I hope i can showcase some beautiful cards without the collectin’ fatigue… (that…is a thing, no?)

1 Like

Yes I understand that. I too get easily distracted when I see a certain card that I just like, even though it’s completely different to my main collection.

1 Like

I can’t really explain; but there is something about this style. Is it the colourpalette? The vintage look? Idk but i thought the little egg fits perfectly in this “side collection”

5 Likes

it has been a while!

2 Likes

That team rockets meowth is one of my personal favorites. I love your collection!

1 Like

Aaaw thank you so much! Likewise, but you already know, hehe! :slight_smile:
And i know right? It almost looks as if that pink part is holo. Awesome card

1 Like