Kraken's Eeveelutions Binder Update

Managed to score a lot of cards for a bunch of my Eevee Heroes duplicates. Most of them are Eevees, which is nice, especially since there’s a lot of Japanese cards in this lot. Means a lot less searching around.

That’s it for Eeveelutions for a bit I think. I’m still waiting for a couple of French cards to come in, but other than that, it’s time to start saving for Evolving Skies, Celebrations, and see if going for those new VMAX alt arts is going to be even possible. So I’ll probably only be grabbing the cheap Eeveelutions to fill out my collection in the meantime if any.

Otherwise, it’s time to reveal my Skarmory collection. Like Umbreon, the goal is to get every card released in every language. Thanks to @quuador, for helping me make my checklist and helping me out with searching for the unlimited Skarmroy ex. This set is supposed to be a nice and cheap one for a Pokemon that I thought was Gen 3 and only found out by accident years after I played Ruby that it’s really a Gen 2. Always loved this thing, and I wish it got some more cool artworks on it but oh well.

Quick and easy start to the collection. Most of them are under $1, and the only real expensive ones are the cards before the gen 3 era. Quuador told me the reverse holo L2 cards would be the rarest, along with that unlimited ex card. Fortunately, after going through Japanese websites for a week and a half, I managed to find all 3 of those cards and get them out of the way. Funny enough, the Chinese cards are actually pretty hard to get a hold of. There’s 3 (1 is a Ho-oh with a cameo), but no one seller I’ve talked to even carry them so this might be harder to complete than I thought. Going to have to figure out where to get them, since I guess they’re too common for sites to put them up for sale internationally. Either way, fun pokemon to collect and the cards are real easy to collect for the most part so I can’t complain.

11 Likes