Kouki Saitou signing at Baltimore Regionals

18 Likes

Is that Tio Pablo’s?

1 Like

Your ability to recognize a tortilla and cheese from a restaurant by just a picture is an inspiration

4 Likes

yeah, their food is v memorable!
next time you’re in Richmond hmu

1 Like

WAIT. Candle do you live in RVA??

1 Like

indeeeeed

how else am i gonna recognize a casadilla lmaooo

YO! Let’s grab lunch or something

shoot me a PM. ditto for anyone else local

These are some great thoughts.

Extremely grateful to the chicken king @Tapp who was able to help me get a signed card for my newborn son. Thank you buddy truly

17 Likes

Strange, I thought people’s kids were only named “Trainer” and “Pikachu” and “Satoshi” these days.

All kidding aside, that’s a beautiful card! The effort that people from e4 put in to make sure people got signed cards was incredible.

9 Likes

I’m in love with the little Pika wink :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

It actually says “to ebay”

Jk but really if you can’t read then you’re not on track to being ready for world’s 2023. I’m sure Henry agrees

8 Likes

Such an iconic card. I remember getting these in blisters at target as a lil kid. Such a cool art

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that Baltimore volunteers were able to collect their Saitou autos at Toronto Regionals earlier this month.

Feel extra blessed that Saitou took these back to Japan and spent so much time on them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

These Pikas look incredible, wow!

4 Likes

Wow, he really puts a lot of effort into each autograph… Love the color - super unique.

3 Likes