Komiya binder complete

I completed a binder of my absolute favourite artist in the TCG Mr Tomokazu Komiya! The last card I needed turned up from Japan (Psyduck from Platinum) Does anyone else do artist binders? They are so much fun to see the progression over the years.

48 Likes

Now this is amazing to see! Great collection!

2 Likes

Fantastic collection!! Love to see these artist binders, they are all so cohesive and demonstrate real collecting passion!

4 Likes

Fantastic! Did you stumbled over muks binder collection too or already found the beauty in a Komiya Binder by yourself?^^
This is something i will copy one Day, you have a Great Taste =)

1 Like

Excellent job. I do the same for Komiya, but far less dedicated. Is it possible for you to pick a favourite?

1 Like

I hadnā€™t seen Muks binder but Iā€™ve been slowly collecting Komiya cards for the past 4 years or so :blush: I highly recommend doing it! Most of the cards are fairly affordable although there are a few pricier ones like the New Year Present and Scream Psyduck.

4 Likes

Itā€™s so hard to pick a favourite :grin: I love the Vending Machamp line but also the new ā€˜full artā€™ Psyduck, Eevvee+Snorlax and Slowking cards are gorgeous.

6 Likes

Is it just me, or are the pictures not working for someone else? :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

Komiya is probably my favorite Pokemon TCG artist. Iā€™m working on a Komiya binder myself. Grats on your binder completion!

2 Likes

How strange! Iā€™m not US based Iā€™m UK. I just used links from my google photos, maybe that wasnā€™t the best optionā€¦

1 Like

@machoponion, It might be your google permission settings. I am able to see the exact link, and it still blocks the image when opened directly.

2 Likes

Yeah, I removed my edit when I realized some of the people that liked my comment were from the USā€¦ I did notice your image links were googleusercontent.com links, since I tried to open them in a separated tab to see if that worked. Unfortunately I see this in both the direct link and here in the thread:

No idea what might be causing this. I assume it has something to do with either location, or maybe you have to be logged in on that website to view it or something along those lines.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Just in case this helps at all - Iā€™m UK based and canā€™t see them in the posts here eitherā€¦

1 Like

WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND TO SEE KOMIYA BINDER GOODNESS

Edit: we the people are happy to see it in all of its glory!

9 Likes

@quuador Iā€™ve updated the photo options to public in google photos, Let me know if that fixed it :blush: If not I could try another image host.

Now working for me (wasnā€™t previously), UK-based. On iOS.

Oh, and simply excellent collection and presentation.

1 Like

Awesome that you were able to complete it all in Japanese. As someone whoā€™s also in the process of doing a Komiya binder, Iā€™ve been having a really hard time finding the obscure ā€œbulkā€ cards (basically everything past ex) in Japanese from big stores like T&T and therefore opted to only go all-Japanese for the original era. The rest is a mixed bag of English and Japanese, because English is way more available and cheaper.
Love the cohesion of your collection, though!

Btw, there is a dedicated thread on e4 for all the artist collectors if you want to check it out :wink:
www.elitefourum.com/t/artist-collectors-of-e4-general-thread/32281/1

7 Likes

This looks amazing! Komiya artwork has really stood out to me the past few years in modern - definitely one of the best artists they have today. Good job!

1 Like

Yep, the main post is fixed now. Awesome collection btw! Amazing seeing them all together like that. :blush:

The image in your second post is still blocked, btw: www.elitefourum.com/t/komiya-binder-complete/33483/7. But the main post works. I didnā€™t realize there were that many cards made by Komiya. Congrats on completing it!

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

please believe!!

2 Likes