Panama's Japanese (mostly exclusive) Artwork Binder

Hey just felt like sharing my Japanese binder collection which features mostly exclusive artworks. Some things not in this binder are my full Munch promo’s and full victory medal promos.

Here is my full VS set collection with some extra VS theme deck holos at the end to fill the space.

My full Pal City collection with a few extras to fill the spaces. One of my favourite pages for sure!!

My Lucky Stadiums. It would be great to get the Mega Battle print one, but I think that is mostly a pipe dream :stuck_out_tongue:. I also love the Intro Deck one in the middle.

My Gold Star collection of not exclusive artworks. Some have damage on the edges but since I am not looking to sell/grade it does not really matter to me (Entei and Regice). Yes this also includes the first ever Gold Star’s from the WHF for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile.

Just some nice Holos/exclusive Holos I love including the Kanazawa Milotic!

Some non-holo artworks I just love especially the Altaria and Girafarig :grin:

A couple more random artworks I just love. Nothing really too special going on here lol

My Pikachu artwork page for all you Pikachu lovers! I think the Sapporo Pikachu one is my favourite as living in Canada it is the most representative feeling I have for ~9 months a year haha.

Trainer’s Magazine sets. I really love the artwork for the Whismur line and Eeveelutions!

My Natta Wake page. This one if probably my favourite or close to my favourite page. All the artworks are awesome and I think the Mankey is my most preferred out of all of them!!

Lastly here is just the in-progress page for my Vending series. I don’t have many that I want to put in there at the moment. I think the only 3 others that I will be for sure putting in there are the Fossil Excavation, Kabuto and Ditto. I have a PSA 10 of the Ditto, Flash and Guard Spec already and more prefer getting those in slabs, but it never hurts to have some loose copies in a binder :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for checking out my binder!! As mentioned I did not add any of my 5 Munch set since I am still debating if I will send them off for grading since they are pretty good candidates for 10’s. I also did not feel like adding my victory medals either for no good reason haha just didn’t feel like it. But those are also some great ones I love a lot!!

34 Likes

Is that… an unlimited wcp gold star vaporeon!? :open_mouth: Awesome collection

4 Likes

Beautiful photos dude, some amazing cards there

3 Likes

Love the Lithograph card. You have some incredible pieces here and I love the wide assortment. I regret not grabbing a Sapporo Pikachu when they first released. Such beautiful artwork. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Love it! I’m doing something similar myself and it’s amazing to see the differences (but also the similarities) in our collections.

I especially like the Pal City set you put together, those are becoming harder and harder to find. The OG gold stars are a nice touch as well — good stuff :grin:

1 Like

Haahah to be honest, I did not even realize that/have any idea if its rarer than the 1st ed…Maybe its fake?

Thanks for the compliments @kingboo64, @prochaos, @pokekuma13, @azulryu!!

2 Likes

Very nice and inspiring collection. The Pal City cards are so hard to come by and have some really great artwork. Looking forward to see more of your binder pages.

Cheers!

1 Like

Unlimited wcp is incredibly rare

I enjoy this much greatly :blush:

1 Like

Very good taste for your collection !

Natta wake set is very nice in a binder :star_struck:

Do you plan to grade your cards ? Looks like they are in very nice state.

1 Like

Oh wow good to know :blush: thank you! I guess the person selling it didn’t realize either. I think it was like 12-15,000 yen only

Nahhh I used to think about that but I enjoy binders more and its cheaper hahaha. I have extra copies of a lot of these as well (mostly the Natta Wake’s). The only cards I am thinking of grading are my full Munch promo set and some Shining Ponytas haha:

1 Like

Absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing!

Forgot to post a few other pages actually lol:

Full PokePark Forest:

Some of my favourite Trainers

Favourite Intro Deck arts for each type (had an extra spot in the Bulbasaur deck so used the Sunkern:

9 Likes

Oh, never even seen that middle 020/P promo before. And I agree with everyone else: awesome collection all around, and thanks for sharing. You’ve got amazing taste in arts. :blush:

Which of your cards are your top 3 (if you can cut it down to just three :wink: )?

Greetz,
Quuador

@quuador, hmmm thats tough :stuck_out_tongue: I think I would say the Jirachi & Cherubi Tōhoku region print pal city, the Touch Exchange! with the Buneary and Pachirisu and either the Flaaffy or Croconaw from the Intro packs. Very tough top 3 to make though! Thanks for making me choose and the great compliment!

2 Likes

@panama What an incredible collection, really great getting to see all of those artworks together in one place. With all the promos and exclusive arts out there, do you have a process on choosing what to pick up next or do you just with the flow?

2 Likes

Oooh baby, that Vaporeon is a beauty. Great collection

1 Like

Generally just go with the flow. I just see whats going on, on Yahoo Japan/Rakuma daily and try not to spend money (I usually fail at that part though). When it came to completing specific sets like the Pal City cards it was always focused searching but I would get sidetracked by other beauties that I felt compelled towards! I definitely did not actively search out most of these cards they just caught me and pulled me in!!

6 Likes