Hi
Looking to buy one - 400€
Must be located in Europe
Willing to negotiate
Thanks

4 Likes

I’ve got a mimikyu from CE, will send you pictures tomorrow

1 Like

@sherotgc I have a spare Winner Salamence that imo is 9 quality. No 10 though because of some bottom corner whitening on the back side unfortunately

Ill message you on discord in a bit, thanks zini :blush:

B
U
M
P

Bump and price increase

Best of luck! I previously offered $2k for a plaque but gave up after a few months of failed attempt.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ll stay patient and I’m willing to increase the offer a lot :blush:

Glad to hear you picked up a victory ring pika in the end though! Welcome to the club

1 Like

Price increase

Do you know of confirmed sales at 100k for the ring? I’ve seen two listed at that price this week. Last I heard they were around 8-10k

This just popped up on Mercari. Not in the price range but thought I’d post anyways

www.mercari.com/jp/items/m69153135710/

@thane
Nope

@smokemon i just need the plaque not the card, but yea i saw that. Very cool

1 Like

Bump price increase, now offering 2000€

3000€

2 Likes

Damn. Hope you find one. It’s crazy how much packaging is exceeding the price of the whole about 5-10 years ago. Same thing I’ve been watching and thinking about with some WOTC empty boxes. They are beautiful though.

Just shows the state of the market! Shields are pretty, much like wotc booster boxes! I came across an empty one yesterday on ebay for a really fair price. I believe empty first edition base goes for thousands now

1 Like

Bump - added raw cards search - might have a shield to purchase

Bump looking for a kwanza box