wants - JP Booster boxes Neo 3 and 4, Eseries 4 and 5

Japanese booster boxes in urgent need!!!

Neo 3 awakening legends sealed $450
Neo 4 darkness and to light sealed $450
Eseries 4 Split earth sealed $450
Eseries 5 Mysterious mountains sealed $450

PM me please!!!

Thank you

You won’t find any of those at those prices

4 Likes

Odd you’re only willing to drop $450 on a Neo 4 Box ($7.5 a pack)

But when I inquired about the Neo 4 packs you had a few months back you wouldn’t take any thing less then $35 a pack…

•_____•

4 Likes

I only put up $450 on this as someone told me to put up some prices while looking for things. apparently it draws more people to it so a seller can give me a real price they are looking for if they have the products I want.

This is what I was advised to do…still dont know if it works or not.

I dont know the correct prices of how much a sealed box of neo 4 is worth…however I did spot one on ebay last week which sold for a reasonable price.

for a good condition box, you’d be looking at around 1k each for the boxes you’ve listed. And the prices will only rise from here on out.

3 Likes

Woow as much as 1k for just a good condition box.
Its ashame nobody has contacted me with having any of the boxes yet.

A lot of collectors here are searching for those boxes as well. They aren’t exactly common, and finding one even up for sale is a rare occurrence. Especially when you’re offering to pay far below market value. Nothing personal, just letting you know.

Yes TBH, you should have snagged that one last week - that’s probably the cheapest you’ll see. I can’t believe it went that cheap…had I known I would have scooped it up myself!

yeh I know, just didnt get there in enough time to snag it. If you think that was a bargain.

check this one which sold in may 2015

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Neo-Destiny-Booster-Box-Japanese-/121659500150?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c5378a676&nma=true&si=agrI9quKe4MlYGFO1ju8aJ0mLQc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557Preview

That only happened due to the fact that the seller didn’t know the full value

and it was bought almost instantly

Estimates given above are realistic and the $180 deal for Neo 4 box is lucky occasion, doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen again in future. :wink:

There’s sealed Neo 3 in really nice condition, might be worth the try.

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-TCG-Japanese-NEO-3-REVELATION-Booster-Box-60-Packs-SEALED-NEW-/400947946394?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5a5c239a

Everyone is watching this thing. *sets snipe at higher price now* :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

haha that is crazy! someone definitely didn’t know what they have.

And yes, everyone and their momma is watching that neo3 auction - its even on mine :blush:

1 Like

i am considering placing a bid on It to and I havent bought a booster box in years.