[Buying] Japanese Clash of the Blue Sky Booster Box

Hi Everyone! Mainly looking to purchase he following items.

Sealed PCG Boxes- Clash of the Blue Sky (1st Ed/Ued.) - $625/$500

Sealed PCG Packs
-
Japanese Miracle Crystal Booster Pack (1st Ed/Ued) - $50/$45

If anyone has those PCG era boosters please let me know. Have a good day everyone!

Hey man. We chatted on Instagram but I can’t log in. Getting a couple of Chinese EX Legend Maker boxes in this month!

Questing for that flygon you are missing?

emeergeeerd, how much are you sellin dem for lol pm me.

Nah. Hoping that whoever buys my boxes gets one and I can buy it back…!

Just let me know! :blush:

Was able to get some of my wants from the people here, which I really appreciate! Need a couple more PCG era sealed boosters and would like to get my hands on a sealed World Championship Pack. Let me know if we can work out some deals! Have a good day everyone.

Good Luck on a Sealed World Champions Pack. They were only available online for 2 weeks many years ago. I’ve never even seen one. My best bet would be to hit up Japanime and see if he has any in storage…

Pretty sure there is one on yahoo right now.

Yups, this is the one, it’s been sitting at 30,000 for a while now.

page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m141752977

1 Like

I have a tiny handful of Chinese base unlimited sealed booster packs left. Only charizard and blastoise art.
Reluctant to let go. Pm interested.

Yeah I’ve been watching that one on Yahoo hoping it would drop in price haha.

@kkthxbai if you only had a Venusaur pack art :slightly_frowning_face:, thats the only one I need right now.

Hi everyone, aside from boosters I am now currently looking for the Ken Sugimori Jumbo “Pijotto vs Lizardon” Card. If anyone has this card please let me know. Not 100% on price, so if anyone has any information on that it would be appreciated as well. Have a good day everyone!

Updated my main wants and especially my items available for trade list! Thanks to all who have helped so far! Earlier this week I lost the auction on the Jungle 291 Yen Short Pack on YJ. So my main want right now would be that pack. If anyone has a spare one for trade/sale please let me know. Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Sadly the seller didn’t send a Jungle Short Pack and sent a regular long pack :slightly_frowning_face: from YJ (hopefully I get my money back :sob: ). So the hunt continues and I am positive I will find one! Slowly canceling items off the list and need the remaining three PCG era boosters listed and the remaining ADV era booster. Message me if we can work out a deal! Also added some more stuff to my trade list and have some boosters for trade if you’re interested. Have a good day everyone!

1 Like

Anyone have sealed Korean Base Set Booster Packs (1st ed or Unlimited any artwork). Please let me know, they are high on my list :blush:.

If you really want to flush them out give us an idea of what you’re offering for them.lot of people want them but their offers are lowballs.

Not 100% sure on pricing since I can’t reference/find past sales. But for a single pack I would pay $100. If that’s low let me know :blush:.

Unlimited Korean base packs are incredibly rare, three sold last year here in Australia for $300 USD each

1 Like