Price Check on a Japanese Neo Destiny booster box

Hi,
Just wanted to get an idea of price concerning a Japanese Neo destiny booster box. I understand the question is a little hard to answer as of the little evidence to play off. However just wanted to get a rough idea on the price tag.

Thanks

So I understand loose packs go for about 30 USD. A box contains 60 packs (correct me if I’m wrong), so the value of the packs would be around 1800+/- a little. But being a sealed box it’s obviously worth a little more. Maybe 2500? In all honesty that seems a bit low. Maybe between 2500-3000.

Japanese Neo Destiny are just 30 usd ? I know its all unlimited , but even PCG packs can get 100+ on auction

I think japanese packs range from 30 on the low end and up to 60 is what i’ve seen.

I did see 12 Japanese Neo boosters and an empty booster box go for 380 earlier this year. That being said a full box would be around the 2000 mark. For a sealed box I was thinking around 2500 as well.

I appreciate the responses.

I guess I should be worried about finding the box.

Thanks

I guess if there were a 1st edition for this set, things would be different. But I’m just surprised, because I’ve seen a few occasions where people auctioned off a few japanese ex series packs all from different sets and they would go for $75 on the low end. I think for almost every set after japanese Ruby/Sapphire could go for at least 100 Bin on ebay now

I would agree that most japenese packs after ruby/sapphire expect the dragon frontiers one Ive seen prices up to 120 for those packs, and maybe 45 for ex deoxys. But most packs should be under 20 bucks

I will definitely need to disagree with you on those prices from a selling standpoint, unless you have some sources. While I wouldn’t pay $30, ADV1 and 2 can fetch that price on ebay, and every single ex series set is more expensive after that. ADV3 and Aqua Magma can get 50, while others are nearer to 100 and over. To top this off, some of these are unlimited, like the $75 deoxys packs.
Auctioned correctly, I think one of each booster unl or 1st ed from ex series would average about $75

I would pay 2k- 2.5k for a sealed box (I would be keeping sealed). From my past sales (Around 2-5 packs each) in the last couple of months.

Neo 4: $30

ADV 1 (1st): $30
ADV 2 (1st): $25
ADV 3 (1st): $40
ADV 4 (1st): $50
ADV 5 (1st): $50

Flight of Legends (Ued): $55
Clash of the Blue Sky (1st ed): $65
Golden Sky Silvery Ocean (Ued): $105
Offense and Defense of the Furthest Ends (1st):$105

For PCG packs I’ve gotten offers of $50 up to $120. Seems to be a hot item. Where Clash, Golden, and Offense seem to be the most wanted.

Geez us Chryst.

I paid $750 for a box a year ago :open_mouth:

Lol and up until recently I’m guessing I had never seen a box selll for more than $1500!!

Crazy how prices change over time

which is a better quotation. just because the only listing on eBay currently is $36 a pop doesn’t mean the sealed box goes for $2160+, otherwise I have a Fossil one I’d part with for $5000. that’s crazy, except for card-e.

I know it’s been a month but hit me up if you found/wanna sell it.

I’d be interested in purchasing it too if you were still in possession of it lol, hard item to find now so as much as I want it I’d also advise holding it as the price will just go up and up

Definitely a hot item. Haven’t seen any PCG boxes in the past couple of months other than an unl. Mirage Forest. I recently bought a couple of PCG packs, most notably two 1st ed. Clash and Offense packs (Clash for around 70 and the Offense for around 110 on yahoo.JP) so I’m pretty happy with those prices. I think the Mirage Forest box sold for 860 USD or so which I think is relatively cheap all things considered.
You listed UED prices for Flight and Golden though instead of 1st Ed, why is that?

@festa Because I didn’t sell any 1st Ed. Only wanted to sell my unlimited.

That makes sense. 1st ed is too hard to come by. Do you collect sealed product only or other stuff also?