What sealed products do you feel are undervalued?

Based off of availability.

For instance, base set unlimited boxes are not a bad price. However, there are SO many available on ebay, sellers are sure to get undercut by someone.

Skyridge blisters on the other hand…

1 Like

EX Deoxys booster box. Never shows up on eBay and has 3 gold stars possible in it. One being of course the big bad Rayquaza.

9 Likes

Trainer Deck A and B, especially the one with the blastoise in it. Prices are quite high but still not that high given the rarity

9 Likes

Red/Green Japanese Starter Gift Box

6 Likes

Anything that’s a sealed Japanese product, that includes a Promo card from before 2000.

7 Likes

Japanese EX era boxes, they just don’t show up.

6 Likes

Base Unlimited. I know there’s a ton, but hear me out. I was looking up pack prices and individual pack prices are competitive. Multiply them by 36 and you get a number north of what sealed boxes go for. WOTC boxes used to have insane arbitrage opportunities which fueled the mass box openings. Most other WOTC boxes have self-corrected and price at or above sealed prices. Base unlimited for whatever reason hangs out at a nice buy-in price for sealed unweighed packs.

15 Likes

STEAM SIEGE

10 Likes

1st ed gym sets, quite scarce compared to jungle/fossil/rocket but similar price

3 Likes

I have some mint holos from this set, but I find them to be undervalued quite a bit. Surprising considering they are the legendary birds and unique to the set.

I second that sealed japanese product is certainly undervalued often. I sometimes check listings for the bulbasaur intro deck just to pick up a copy cheap. Same goes for some other sealed japanese products.

3 Likes

alto mare latias/latios Vs deck.

5 Likes

Dragons Exalted is the probably still a bit undervalued for the modern era.

2 Likes

Japanese sealed stuff!!! Omg

Adv ex era boxes especially tough…
So dam hard to find!

You can type almost every single English box and find results somewhere.

Type Japanese boxes anywhere in Japan, or any websites in Japan, you’ll be lucky to find a few of the older ones around.

1 Like

EX boxes are severely undervalued. I feel like the availability just isn’t there. It’s crazy most of the sell for between 1 and 2 thousand.

1 Like

Plasma storm sealed ETB. I swear only like 30 of those exist lol.

2 Likes

I see there’s only one on eBay right now!

Trainer Deck A and B

1 Like

Ex boxes but they are starting to move already…

1 Like

I just tried to purchase a gym challenge box yesterday. I bid 3500. Got outbid. I can’t believe I’m gonna have to bid 4k on tomorrow auction to get it lol

2 Likes

1st ed base booster box