Booster Box Wanted!

I want the booster box:

Rocket Gang Strikes Back Japanese 1st Ed
(Team Rocket Strikes Back)

2 Likes

Little bump. Perhaps there is somewhere else where I’ll have better luck at trading regular non-holo’s with people?

1 Like

Hey @thecharizardauthorty I noticed you have some for sale. Do you have everything I listed and if so would you like to make a deal with me?

Spare cash & last 2 shining needs make xuzu go something something. Anybody selling?

1 Like

Messaged ya

Come on, we can do it guys.

Offering about £130 for the Kabutops.

www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/181757900738

?

1 Like

That guy doesn’t respond to messages. He’s been listing it for months, if he was in Europe I would consider it but the high price on top of potential shipping and customs fees would be too much. Thank you though!

2 Likes

If you’re interested in it let me know and I could help you out :blush:

If he could get it to me in $215 with a guarantee of no customs fees (low ~$20 declared value plus marked as gift) I would take that, guessing you have better means of contact with him than I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump

Man, I have the unlimited one in PSA 10… Maybe get a Sharpie and write 1st Ed. On it? Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, good luck with your search :blush:

1 Like

Oh man I might have to! Funny thing is it’s the only one I need for my ungraded set too. Never figured it’d be that difficult to get during the whole process lol, thanks dude!

Yeah, Kabutops seems to be one of the Shinings that is least often sold for some reason. I always see a ton of copies of the other Shinings.

No problem! :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/171952768116
@xuzu

2 Likes

@thorgene thanks man. :blush:

Kabutops, kabutops. Why art thou evade me so? </3

1 Like

I’m in le market for a booster box.

Let it be known that I really want to open up a Team Rocket Returns Japanese 1st Ed box.

That is all. Thank you.

1 Like

Please don’t open it…! :sob:

2 Likes