WTB 1st Edition gym heroes booster box.

Hey E4.
looking for either a 1st ed gym heroes, or 1st ed team rocket sealed booster box.

Condition doesn’t have to be case fresh though after a clean one of each.

Offering around 6.5k for the heroes and 6.5k for rocket. Willing to negotiate on condition of price.

Im located in Australia though have trustworthy middlemen in USA and Europe.

churrrs

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Bump with price updates

Your profile picture is how I feel when I hear people call it “challengers” haha. Good luck with buys though!

2 Likes

Do you know I was supposed to be buying a heroes box and wrote challengers and never processed it untill you said that. Thankyou sir

1 Like

I saw a team rocker 1st edition box on eBay for 20k. If it gets closer to that price no one is opening up those boxes ever again.

you know that people will continue to buy them from PokeRev. I can’t believe how much people pay for the packs and some of them tips hundreds.

I can imagine there are tons of these boxes out there. Asking prices are now $10k. Last sold are $6k+.

Hopefully you find one since your asking price is well above what someone would get after eBay fees.

1 Like

Think his $6.5k offer is fair too.
I have never looked into the pack openings although I follow him on YouTube.
I always wanted to buy a pack to open myself, just don’t know anyone I can trust to have a none weighed pack.

Thecardshop101 and vintagemagic are who I purchased packs from. They had Holos. Mrandmrsmint9 on IG did a box break for 1st Ed neo discovery. I think most people would find the stuff they are looking for at the prices I’ve seen them asking. It’s about finding the person rather than the price. IG seems to be a better place to find a box, but I’ve never purchased one so I don’t know.

Both found, gym secured today, pls lock mod Thankyou for the support

1 Like