WTB Sealed WOTC 1st edition booster boxes!

Looking to Buy any of the following WOTC sealed boxes

Rocket 1st edition
Gym Challenge 1st edition
Gym Heroes 1st edition

Looking to spend between 1000-1200 for each box depending on the box/condition.

Cheers!

Not terrible valuation, at least at 1200.00, but still well below market. Plus keep in mind there’s an upturn going on so it’ll be tough for people to let them go for 10-1200:( Can’t hurt to ask though so good luck.

2 Likes

@garyis2000 aren’t the TR boxes hovering around $1k?

Just going from memory but I think your going back to August. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen sales since September in the 1300 to 1500 range.

1 Like

Plus I just checked live listings and there’s zero listed. Would you list one for 1000.00? If so, p,ease give me first crack;)

I bought my three at 1300ea a month ago but as you say there’s an upturn going on, I haven’t found any at that price since, 1500+ is where they’re at currently. There’s a gym challenge auction on at the moment that’s already at 1300, I expect that to go for 1500ish as well.

I think the time of sub 1500 boxes for any 1st edition set could be gone besides gym heroes which I can find for 1300 still.

True, But keep in mind those are ebay prices, if I plan to buy something outside of ebay marketplace I tend not to pay ebay prices. if a seller wants 1500 on ebay, ill only pay 1350 outside.

1 Like