Unlimited WOTC booster boxes

Looking to start adding some WOTC boxes to my collection! I am searching for the following boxes at the prices stated below:

Jungle: Bought! :grin:
Fossil: Bought! :blush:
Rocket: $4700
Gym Heroes: $4500
Payment will be through PayPal G&S. I am located in the US as well.

Price is negotiable depending on condition of box! I know my offers may seem low to eBay standards, but I know they’re close to what a few boxes auctioned for recently on HA :blush:

2 Likes

pokefeens.com/product-category/booster-box/?orderby=price-desc Gym Heroes Box

www.dacardworld.com/gaming/pokemon-boosters?Sort=price-desc Fossil, Rocket, Jungle Boxes.

A little bit over your offers but you may be able to negotiate

2 Likes

Was able to get in touch with a sales manager at D&A and they took an offer on the Jungle box! Thanks for the tip :grin:

3 Likes

Just curious what your offer was that got accepted? If you’re willing to say. Debating selling one myself so I’m trying to gauge pricing. :blush:

1 Like

It was $2600 with free shipping. Since it was through their website there was no tax as well. That was a big reason why I didn’t just buy it through eBay, since there was going to be close to $200 in taxes charged. Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

Bump :blush:

Still looking for most unlimited boxes. If you know someone who is looking to sell please feel free to mention me to them!

Bump :blush:

Still looking. I understand the market is booming right now so I’m willing to pay more than the OP.

Thank!

Update the original post with the new offers :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated :blush:

Bump:

Still searching for unlimited WOTC boxes and non-Gold Star EX boxes. At this point, price is up to seller to start negotiations. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Sent you a pm!

1 Like

Bump! Prices are just what I’d pay for right away, but certainly open to negotiate a fair price! :blush:

Bump:

If you have any other boxes in the price range stated in the OP, please feel free to reach out! :blush:

Bump:

Still looking for unlimited WOTC boxes and non-gold star EX boxes. Shoot me a message if you have any!

Thank you

Just recived a Neo Destiny booster box. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :grin: that’s quite the box to get! Hope you enjoy it :blush:

I do man! It’s pristine! :heart_eyes::heart:

I am selling the other half of my aquapolis booster box 7x heavies and 5x lights.

Hope you get some buyers :heart:

2 people selling sandstorm boxes on IG, 1 selling for 5.8k and one selling for 6k. Maybe you could negotiate with them. The people selling are poke_stevo and stephen.packs. Thought I’d give a heads up if you’re still looking

EDIT
Poke_stevo now lowered the price to 5.6k

2 Likes