Jungle Long Seal Packs

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but in putting together a basic booster pack collection I came across and purchased some English Jungle Long Seal packs with the back (under the flap) reading “Made in Belgium”. Just wondering if anyone else had more information on this variant of English Jungle packs. Thanks!

No info besides they were everywhere and plentiful. They were hung as single packs at every store.
This is assuming you have the unlimited packs.

Here are some pics,

imgur.com/gallery/k3KxCtI

So to my knowledge, Jungle packs were printed in the US, Australia, and Belgium. Unlike Base Set I’ve never seen any made in UK packs.

Here’s a photo of all the different varieties (including 1999-2000 Made in US)

https://instagram.com/p/BT2WWq8Fmpn

I’ve both boxes and blisters of the made in belgium packs, but not any recently. I believe every jungle pack in those odd 4 pack blisters that you see occasionally pop up are belgian made.

I believe every card inside has the 1999 copyright date.

2 Likes

I seem to remember someone saying the card stock was different in the 1999-2000 packs.

I have the packs from US, Australia, and 2/3 from Belgium then! Awesome! Do you happen to know if Fossil packs were also manufactured in Belgium with the long crimp/seal???

I haven’t seen them before, but maybe there was a smaller print run, so its possible.

1 Like