Jungle Booster Box Made in Belgium

I just noticed that I have a Jungle Booster Box that says Made in Belgium. Is this pretty common? The text on the box is all English, so I believe they would contain English packs.

Edit:Just noticed there were subtle differences between this one an the Made in U.S.A one I own. Font Color is yellow instead of white, and it says 1999-2000 instead of 1999 copyright

i.imgur.com/hsjSKiL.jpg

i.imgur.com/UhjyRCK.jpg

1 Like

In a very selfish way: please open this so we can know what’s in these boxes! I’m too nervous to open one up. It could be a gold mine or a worthless foreign language pack.

The Wizards logos are curved, it says 1999-2000 and has a yellow logo. Same box.

To be serious. Think about it first, but I’m incredibly interested to find out what’s inside.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this one will definitely stayed sealed as long as it’s in my possession haha. Just curious if there has been any I’d who can confirm contents of such boxes.

@pyroz

I sold my Jungle Box made in Belgium to @gemmintpokemon a while ago. We both came to the conclusion that it ‘should’ have English packets in them due to it being an English box. So far though, no confirmation :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

First gen cards that were actually released in belgium were all in dutch though (for sure base set, jungle and fossil, not to sure about any other sets), it would be odd to have english card printed in belgium while belgium itself only had dutch cards at that time.

Is this the box you guys are referring to?

1 Like

lol yep that’s the one, it’s hard to see but the cards are 1999 copyright

Cartamundi is WoTC MTG printer and they are located in Belgium. If their printers in the US were having trouble keeping up with demand it would make sense for Cartamundi to print the cards if they had the extra capacity.

Hmm, mine is just the yellow font in the Pokemon Logo instead of the Orange in the video.

1 Like