Joey's Collection

Fuuuuuck…that’s a first.
I almost missed that.

Nice collection!
That Gold Star Charizard is just beautiful! Vertical scan looks the best :grin:

1 Like

Here is one of my favorite cards with a nice new scan :blush: OC cards and other defects are one of the things that I enjoy quite a bit, even though others may feel that they are worthless :wink:

Also, I updated my post about the Gold Star Charizard with newly edited scans that I think look much better.

4 Likes

OC cards are awesome! they are very unique and are way harder to come by than just regular boring grades! :wink:

3 Likes

I haven’t made a collection update in quite a while so I figured that it was time :blush:

I pulled the 3 of these out of a a bunch Topps cards I’ve had for many years now. Took quite a bit of searching to find some Charizards that I thought were 10 worthy. Luckily, I chose correctly.

I also pulled this out of my ungraded personal collection and I was quite pleased with the result.

Lastly, I bought this from our very own @thorgene and I couldn’t be happier to finally get this card in a 10!

6 Likes

It’s cool to see some Topps cards as graded, kinda funny larger audience aren’t interested of them even though they were supposed to be actual collectibles instead of tcg cards we all buy.

4 Likes