ISO some really random needs

Hello, you beautiful shining faces! Oh, it’s been a long time since I posted here and it’s great to be back in the game.

I’m looking for a few cards in particular, two I know will be pulling teeth to acquire, but if I can find them anywhere, they’d be here XD.

These wants are for cards that are preferably ungraded, but mint or near mint condition.

Rayquaza 215/XY-P
Rayquaza 145/BW-P (That one will hurt the most, I know)
Umbreon Gold Star Looking to replace my current one that is in just terrible condition. Got it off eBay for $11 and I still think I might have paid too much, Creases all through the card, water damage, edgewear; looks like someone threw it in a puddle and danced on it. So while I do want a replacement, it’s lower on the list.
Rumble Eevee
Eevee 213/BW-P
Eevee GET
And I’d like to have more information on this Eevee. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before.
005/047 Virizion
Virizion 039/BW-P
Serperior 198/BW-P

Easier to find needs:

(Any print of these cards is accepted, but English is preferred.)

Giovanni’s Scheme Full Art
Apmharos M EX Full Art
Shiny Altaria
Manectric EX Full Art and its Mega.

I’ll be keeping this thread updated when I remember more of what all I’m looking for, but this is the ultimate wish list. I do have a number of vending, VS, promos and Gold Star cards I can trade. Of note are my Japanese first edition Gyarados and Metagross gold stars, as they’re in mint condition. I’d need to look at the others, but I have a Japanese Mewtwo gold star and an English Raikou and Entei.

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Good luck with that rumble eevee in Japanese, I have never seen evidence of the card aside from that scan on bulbs and I search for it with the pachirisu and croagunk when I can remember so if I ever see it I’ll let you know :blush:, pretty sure there were only 100 printed of each.

That Eevee is so impossible to find I can’t say it was printed more then ten times lol, probably gonna run you over 1k and that’s if you find one read bulbapedia a thread fully it should explain what it is.

I was hoping there would be a little more information than the bulba page, but good lord. Thank you for the details, though!

I knew it was rare, I just didn’t quite know how rare. That’s disappointing. Dx But thank you for letting me know! And thanks for keeping me in mind~!

If you think any of the faces here are “beautiful” then one of your random needs should be a pair of glasses;)

4 Likes

LOL Gary

1 Like

@silverishness - Long time no see! Hope you are doing well :blush:

Heya! It’s good to see a familiar face! XD I’m doing very well; I hope you are too~!

I’d also like to add that I would be willing to purchase these cards, since I’m seeing now I failed to include that in my original post. Oops.

I have a mint eevee get. The Japanese super old eevee winking at ya.

Oooh, yeah? Pm me your price~!