What are people looking to buy/trade? POST HERE!

Post below what you are looking for, it’s tricky tracking down items for your collection but the people here can help.

I am always looking for art academy cards currently 13/22, got several spare for trades for ones I do not have :blush:

1 Like

I love your art Academy card collection! Do you have more than anyone else?

I’m still after finishing the topps chromes. There are only one or two people that have a complete s1 and I doubt any have a complete s2. There just wasn’t many boxes produced and it takes over 50 boxes to complete the set if you’re lucky. I’m just waiting for some of the people with incomplete sets to give up. Some do pop up on ebay every once in awhile.

1 Like

Do you have any of the Pikachu Art Academy cards for sale?

As for my wants: Pikachus and Sevipers.

Greetz,
Quuador

Hey Sam, me and one other person are tied at the moment. A recent pic update :blush: https://instagram.com/p/BNO5Pw8hjCj

Also I shall keep a eye out for you, that sounds tough, are they expensive?

Hey Quuador,

I don’t I’m afraid, the spares I have (which you already own) I will be keeping for trades. Many of the winners have gone off the radar I’m afraid but I will keep a eye out for you if any come up for sale on ebay. You have the Hawaii one and the red umbrella yes?

Jamie

2 Likes

Im willing to buy any number of mint gyarados or magikarp cards, currently. Ones in particular im looking for are:
-Fan Club promo Shining Magikarp
-English Gold Star Gyarados
-Japanese Delta Species Gyarados UED
-Gyarados and Magikarp Carddass
-Gyarados and Magikarp Legendary Collection Reverse Holo
-Ancient Origins Gyarados promo XY60
-Gyarados Snap card (just in case someone has it lying around in their attic because their dad worked for Nintendo)

1 Like

Yep, I indeed have those two. 2/12 Art Academy Pikachus for me. :blush:

Good luck with your search, it’s an awesome collection goal. You’re doing great so far.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

The chromes aren’t too expensive. There are like 3 other people that I know who are trying to complete both sets, so any price increase is likely due to us bidding each other up. I’m in last place too. I am crafty though. I have a particular set of skills. If there are pokemon cards out there, I will find them.

2 Likes

That last line xD I shall keep a eye out for you, any psa or raw?

1 Like

Id prerer raw. I already have my graded collection done, essentially. I just want to keep mint ones in my favorite sleeves for collection’s sake lol. If theyre already graded, id probably just break them out of the cases.

No, I haven’t seen them pop up for sale yet. But I did contact her right before she had send them off to grading, and she was asking 750 USD for the graded ones.
As for the Spanish one, I’ve also been in contact with her, but she doesn’t sell them anymore for now. Although if I remember correctly her starting price about a year ago was already 550 euros, so now with the last few copies it will probably in the same 750 USD (if not euro…) range, which is a bit too expensive for a single card for me personally.

Ah well, perhaps one of the ten pops up for an affortable price (< 400 USD) some day. That’s also how I got my Dancing Hawaii one, when I came across it on eBay for 320.

Greetz,
Quuador

I’m not trying to sound like Debbie Downer but wouldn’t it be easier when each member has their own wtb topic with offers etc. and clear title just like before? :blush:

3 Likes

Probably yeah, I just linked mine here for extra attention. :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

It could be, but I found on longer post people tend to scroll through it more. Personally I can never be bothered to click on 20 plus peoples pages xD

1 Like

Could anyone help me locate these stickers as I’m getting irritated lol

Thanks

r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fefour%2Eproboards%2Ecom%2Fthread%2F5996&share_tid=5996&share_fid=109702&share_type=t

2 Likes

Psa 10 corocoro imakuni plz

1 Like

Psa 10 Japanese cards with shining pokemon from all sets in 1st or unl, if you have BW era or DP era shining then pm me as these I’m it finding difficult locating them

1 Like

Which type there’s a few versions I believe ? :blush:

Sorry a bit confused lol, as in holo cards fro base to recent? Or just holos in 1st ed and unlimited from bw and DP?

Just want to make sure so I can help,

Jamie