Is it worth selling low end cards in current market?

Sorry if this isn’t the correct category to ask this, seemed like it would fit.

Given the current market conditions I’m wondering if it’s worth selling the lower end cards like energy, trainers, commons, etc. I have multiples of many of these type cards from Base, Jungle, Base 2, Fossil, etc (early sets) and research shows they may fetch a couple bucks each. I’m very very new to selling and collecting (I collected heavily as a kid 20-25 years ago but no sales) so I’m not sure if these prices are typical or inflated or if there’s really any demand left for them.

Obviously just for my own collection I’d want to save one of each card back and get it graded even though the cost benefit is upside down on them. Is it worth the trouble and expense of grading ones for sale or is raw the best option? Is it even worth selling at all or would it be best to sell in a bundle?

Again, apologies if this is the wrong sub to ask this in, mods please feel free to move it to the correct location if needed!

Welcome here @irishluck12!

The correct place to post your question is here: www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-english-market-thread/27424/1