If you were a Pokemon Trainer....

Haha done deal! People would just leave after they walked in and saw all the black metal sights

2 Likes

totally butchered the objective. sorry
iā€™m too bipolar to stick to one type.

Yes, Kantoā€™s Elite Four Karen.
she specializes in Dark type.
her most iconic Pokemon is Umbreon.

then there is Sidney from Hoenn Elite four.
i guess Mightyena is his.

and Grimsley from Unova Elite Four.
probably Bisharp based on teampicks.

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh I guess so! Feel free to challenge at your earliest convenience.

1 Like

Iā€™d go with the Steel type. And like the majority of Gym Leaders prior to me, Iā€™d not pick a full 6. Hereā€™s my team:

1. Aegislash
  2. Scizor
  3. Lucario
  4. Metagross (Mega Metagross)

Always loved the Steel type in particular!

1 Like

Definitely water and my gym would be on the ocean floor!

1. Gyarados
  2. Blastoise
  3. Suicune
  4. Lapras
  5. Wailord
  6. Cloyster
3 Likes

Favorite Pokemon being Blastoise so its gotta be water for me. My squad would be:

1. Blastoise
  2. Suicune
  3. Feraligator
  4. Vaporon
  5. Lapras
  6. Gyarados
1 Like

Favorite Pokemon is Gyarados so it would be water. My squad would be:

Mega Gyarados
Feraligator
Swampert
Vaporeon
Shiny Kyogre
Palkia

2 Likes

Plenty of Dark presence in the Elite Four, but until this day not a single Dark gym yet? For shame!

6 Gyarados deep, I would be early in the game too and unskippable the Whitneyā€™s Miltank 2.0 weed out the casuals, itā€™s not a kids game anymore

4 Likes

surely at some place in time they wouldā€™ve been a gym leader x)ā€¦ since well they ended up on the Elite Four.
but i doubt the franchise respects itself enough to actually have some backstory.

1 Like

MY:

1. lugia
  2. mewtwo
  3. moltres
  4. articuno
  5. zapdos
  6. chansey ( because curative power)

Mawile w/ mega stone
Whimsicott
Ribombee
Diancie w/ mega stone
Clefairy
Jigglypuff

Got to be the psychics for me!

(1) Alakazam
(2) Gardevoir (and Mega Gardevoir, obvs)
(3) Deoxys
(4) Metagross
(5) Lugia
(6) end big with Mewtwo

Looks like weā€™ve got the late game covered already, so Iā€™ll stay in the first city and help new trainers start their journey:

1 Like

People would only leave on chance if they found 1st Wave still scary. :wink:

My theme is a combination of friends from earliest plays Iā€™d be riding with and the deepest types. When Psychics, 999ā€™s and Birds were more disturbing and unsettling then Ghosts and Darks combined.

Course Iā€™m not fucking around missing the ultimate sprite created on my team last. Never least, always Omega.

All Lv. 255. Your team is determined by how interactive you have been with the games atmosphere reflecting in both people, pokĆ©mon and alternate dimensional routes (Iā€™ll be in all versions of what you hack into).

Iā€™ll be relaxing at the moonlit pool side of Ilex forest with Karen and Sabrina, observing Noctowls, drawing away. Music would be a whisk blend of glitch & chill. I give you a seriously expensive bottle of wine before battling.