What six Pokemon would be on your team?

For me:

• Marill and Raichu for nostalgia and my general obsession with Pikachu’s Vacation. I honestly enjoyed that short more than Mewtwo Strikes Back when I saw it in theaters.
  • Golduck and Umbreon because they are generally awesome, and I’ve never seen a card of either of these guys that I didn’t fall in love with.
  • Slowbro and Suicune, again because they are generally awesome. Slowbro always carried me through my playthroughs of the games. And it’s not bad having a Suicune around since they can purify even the most contaminated water.

I’ve also decided to focus my collecting around these six Pokemon. I’m setting my goal to getting at least one copy of every card with any of these mons featured on it.

4 Likes

Only 6, that’s too few. I’ll start with Suicune and Blaziken, mascot of my first game and the latter is probably tied for my favourite starter. Tyranitar and Salamence because they’re some of my favourites as well and I love pseudo legendaries. After that is tricky, I’ll go with Metagross and Giratina Origin. Metagross because it’s a beast in the games and Giratina O because I really dig the design.

Honourable mention to Mega Charizard, remains the reason why I got back into collecting so it has a special place.

1 Like

Depends if you mean favourite Pokemon, favourite cards, favourite game team or if they were real.

My Pokemon Showdown Anythingoes most OP team ever:

Mega Rayquaza
Arceus Steel
Xerneas
Zygarde 100%
Lugia
Marshadow

2 Likes

I love Pokémon showdown, it’s simple but fun

2 Likes

I guess I was thinking of it as, what if we woke up in the world of Pokemon? Let me say, you would be a literal god with that team haha!

Ampharos
Charizard
Vaporeon
Meganium
Togetic
Sableye

3 Likes

Sableye!!! I freaking love Sableye. What an underrated Pokemon. It literally eats gemstones like potato chips. And the art on Sableye cards is out of this world.

5 Likes

9 Likes

My most recent playthrough on Lets Go, I did with 6 Pikachu - definitely the best way to go.

If I had to pick only six Pokémon to have on a team, I’d have:

1. Pikachu
  2. Marill
  3. Golem
  4. Steelix
  5. Phanpy
  6. Shiny Lickitung

Definitely nothing smart or competitive about this grouping, I just like them all a lot

2 Likes

If we’re being realistic, 2 magikarps and a rat. Not a rattata, just a regular rat.

9 Likes

Working under the proviso that they have to be realistically attainable, I would probably go with:

• Arcanine (huge friendly dog, must be so comforting to be around)
  • Lapras
  • Jolteon
  • Alakazam
  • Lucario
  • Dragonite

I’d also consider having Espeon/Ampharos instead of Jolteon/Alakazam. There are also a million others I’d want to squeeze in, but Professor Oak will have to hold onto those for now.

2 Likes

If I was doing favorites:

If I was a Type-Based Gym Leader:

7 Likes

Venusaur × 6. With six combined solar beam tanks I can pretty much conquer the world. And they don’t even need food, they just photosythesize.

2 Likes

link for website to create your own

vr

odds

3 Likes

Squirtle, Regirock Un Un Un, Kyogre, $30k Bulbasaur, Tauros and Galarian Memezing

4 Likes

*Whistles nonchalantly*

11 Likes

Salamence, Rayquaza, Flygon, Latias, Alolan Ninetales. The 6th is harder to choose. It could be Latios, Groudon, Gardevoir or Ho-Oh for example. Yeah I know, a team that is extremely weak to ice, fairy and dragon. But I don’t care, I love my dragons :blush:

3 Likes

Dragonite
Alakazam
Kingdra
Meganium
Arcanine
Gengar

1 Like

richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/national_dex.html#venusaur+charizard+blastoise+onix+jolteon+mew

1 Like

8 Likes