If you could choose one , which would it be ? Design Contest Winner 2010

I saw sir smpratte’s video on the 2010 Japanese Art Design Contest Winner cards and dear lord they look amazing ! I am a fan of all of them but if you could choose one for your collection which would it be ? I can see the 4th grade zoroark being the top choice buuuuuut if you could choose another as a runner up if that is your first choice would love to read it !

For me ( I feel like I may be one of the few that like this the most ) it’s the corocoro winner :

The art to me just POPS , the Ho-oh , the deep blue background, the mighty flames … like honestly young one you did such an amazing job ! They all did so I can’t wait too see your favourites :partying_face:

Why do they have too be so rare :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I agree with you! I really like that artwork: sure it looks childish but there’s knowledge in how to use the brushstrokes and how well colors & contrast are put in the art. I’m really a fan of this texture heavy colorful style, so I’m a bit biased

IMG_3142

Then my second option would be that zorua. It works so well with the other pokemon. I love how populated the illustration is and the happy family mood.
IMG_3143

Unfortunately pretty out of reach for me lol

5 Likes

Zorua Kindergarten Winner

Art doesn’t get much finer than this.
:pinched_fingers:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Here I thought I would be the o lay one that loves this art the best ! Happy to know others truly enjoy it !

I wish I could grab this card in this specific art some how :smiling_face_with_tear:

200 only isn’t that bad right :laughing: we can find one right ??? :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

This is one of the best arts , 100% :raised_hands::pinched_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

I always think that kid in the bus is the artist. Crazy they are probably an adult now! :older_man:

3 Likes

I would also pick this cute zorua surrounded by all his friends, I think @TorterraSimp might agree since there is a turtwig hidding :disguised_face:

IMG_3143

2 Likes

You know it :sunglasses:

1 Like