I think they did a evolving skies reprint or released more

My local Publix grocery had tons of them at msrp just hanging on the shelves grabbed like 8 packs

4 Likes

My grocery store still has darkness ablaze for sale. Nobody checks grocery stores

6 Likes

Wait - Publix has Pokemon cards? In what section? I shop there every week for groceries and have never seen cards (or really thought to look for them).

1 Like

I’m in Canada and constantly see people posting locally about the 2-pack ETB/Tin evolving skies restocks at Costco.

1 Like

It depends on each Publix but they’re usually in snack isles on the little hanging items.

2 Likes

Its gross watching the drama caused by them

Yeah, I know eh? I never noticed people buying out stores/scalping/complaining until I saw these. They must be a good deal for people to care so much.

the real question is what pub sub did you get?

3 Likes

culture-man-of-culture

2 Likes

I miss Publix so much :sob:

I saw some Vivid Voltage sleeved boosters in Harris Teeter of all places about a month ago.

1 Like

In Melbourne,FL I saw some as well in Orlando today as well.

1 Like

I saw a bunch of sleeved packs yesterday at a local Fry’s grocery store, and next door at Walmart they had 2 ETBs. I was wondering if restocks were finally hitting elsewhere as well after what I saw last night.

1 Like

Checked several warlmart/target and groceries stores… haven’t seen any sleeves boosters of any sets :-1:t3:

I really feel like no one checks grocery stores. The one I go to every week still has sleeved Darkness Ablaze and Vivid Voltage lol.

Checked three close by Publix locations yesterday just for fun and didn’t find any packs. But I’m going to continue my search later today just to see what I find! I’ll report back if there is anything of note :+1:t3:

Yeah same here! Stop n Shop. Darkness Ablaze always.

1 Like

It is absolutely Stop n Shop! Hello fellow New Englander!

1 Like

Depending on where in New England you’re at I’ve had luck finding Evolving Skies at Hannaford!

The rumors are true! After looking through five Publix locations I hit gold at the sixth! Only one Evolving Skies pack, but not bad getting three packs total for $6.42 :sunglasses:

4 Likes