I made a Charizard card tierlist

This is the most accurate list here and yet it’s still bad…lol. No offense btw.

**Incoming brutal red pill list shoved up your arse no lube…

Only a handful of good zards exist.**Which is actually over representative considering how many were workable in the game itself. Same situation applies to all it’s media adaptations. Bloated is an understatement for the most overrated late dragon.

Inadvertently, seeing how inconsistent the quality is bloated (in every sense) in full is a deeper red to blackpill then Charizard’s overrated aesthetic rate hoped it was.

Evolutions was a failure and unironically the fireworks reverse Riza is one of the best in the style that was the best of its type (reverse). Imagine if they actually kept the trend of producing alternate art as usual for Prereleases for that set like they should? One of the biggest modern missed opportunities afaik. CP6 full art four > it’s Anglais promo equivalent.

Crystal Zard was possibly one of the first arts to venture into the anime style however it is a shite when realizing it made the Crystal list when Onix and Suicune didn’t. FrLg ex is proportionally disjointed af but was a breakthrough, I guess. Stormfront’s RiZA is closest we’re gonna get to a Komiyazard.

Danke @effectspore ! This fun theme could go on until my dear friend Azathoth is released from coma. I’d vote for Gengar or Snorlax next. Mew is a fucking stronghold of high quality. If Abra line or later gen mons get chance you might as well include the full line in one.

2 Likes

I agree with almost all of yours besides the fact I think shining zard should be higher. Also I’m noticing these are all personal preferences. When I originally tried to do it i went off pull rates. Price of box. Etc but usually how I view them usually aligns pretty well with price :slight_smile: @enlightenedbulbasaur

1 Like

1st edition Base in the F tier - I couldn’t exit out of the page fast enough

8 Likes

This is why art is subjective hahaha, I hate every tier lists (but I still love you guys).

1 Like

you know the deal. I like you. :blush:

1 Like

I am incredibly biased. Don’t @ me about your jimmies.

1 Like

This. Plus Lance’s Zard is missing.

2 Likes

I would put CD Promo as S at it’s my favorite but didn’t see it.

I’m more of a Blastoise guy but this list is subjective anyways.

Only the Charizards I know and care about.

Fastest tier list I’ve ever made. Only one I’m flexible on is Dark Charizard, that’s probably AB tier for me. I hate the new CGI Charizards.

1 Like

I’m no Charizard fan so this one is perfect. That is the best card by far.

1 Like

Are you Alien that PokeRev always talks about in his box breaks?

I know it looks like I’ve just gone for the 3 oldest ones at S, but I honestly have more nostalgia for the Neo/E-series era. I just think the first 3 look better. As you can probably see, I’m not a fan of the one colour full arts or the rainbows. I don’t see how having less art and a ton of one colour makes a card “better”. The regular tag teams are some of my favourite modern cards.

1 Like