Most Slept On Charizard

For me its the dark Charizard team rocket set. Undervalued.

2 Likes

Y’all are sleeping on these. I never hear any of these get talked about but I think all of them are great and all of them are pretty affordable.

Bit of a bonus one. Just because I bought this card for $2 CAN. A lot of value for a charizard card with nice and interesting art.

11 Likes

What about VS zard? There was a little hype about that a few years ago, at least what hype I could recognize through only eBay and reddit, but I haven’t seen squat for it recently.

2 Likes

This one has a promo variant with cosmo holofoil which is just beautiful. LT had some lovely artwork.

5 Likes

Oo that one is much nicer. I’m not personally a fan of the first one, but yeah, I like the cosmo better.

unlim base in 10. barely any growth since coronaboom whereas every grade below it is 300%-400% up.

None.

1 Like

All of them.

1 Like

PSA 9 1st Ed dark zard $700 undervalued when it should be 1,200$ Our honorable president paid card.

PSA 10 1st ed dark zard not at 5k-50k yet is unbelievable??

1 Like

Ex dragon

2 Likes

How about the National Championships one as well?

1 Like

too honest… its all about non holos/pikachu dressed like charizard in japanese.

You’re all wrong.

Literally a Charizard you would sleep on:

19 Likes

I would not sleep on that thing even if you paid me! Look at the eyes…

@sacari, i totally agree, the Generations Charizard is the only set card that i have in my collection (other than Metagross).

5 Likes

I like the Japanese Charizard in Shining Darkness. Just something about it, I guess.

3 Likes

According to Bulbapedia, the 1st Ed Base Zard ist still pretty slept on.
m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(Base_Set_4)

“The 1st Edition variant of this card is still one of the most sought after cards in the hobby. A 1st Edition copy graded PSA 9 can earn $3,000. A 1st Edition copy graded PSA 10 can earn over $18,000. Ungraded 1st Edition copies range in the high hundreds to low thousands.”

Buy NOW before it reaches 40k guys!

2 Likes

All Charizards are valued pretty highly, but I guess I’d say the Dark Charizard from Rocket as well as Blaine’s Charizard from Gym Heroes as their values aren’t quite what I thought they’d be. Their designs are pretty cool and they are almost as old as our beloved base set Charizard, but they just aren’t as iconic…still pretty cool to own though.

Team up Staff Charizard. Actual rarity compared to most modern stuff + Mint graded is less expensive than raw.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a 1st edition version of this card in PSA 10. Already have it in the unlimited version. Beautiful card.