I Know... I said I wasn't going to buy old sealed product anymore... but could someone help me check if its legit

I am potentially picking up a base set blister pack because I am getting all 3 trios in PSA 9 1st Edition eventually and want base blisters as well of each. I know I said I wasn’t going to buy old sealed anymore but I want these for collection since I’m tooooooo poor for 1st ed blsiters.

Would be great if anyone could help check if its potentially resealed or glued back on. TYVM

I’ve only owned a couple vintage blisters, so can’t provide much insight, but I would pay a little more and buy from a reputable source rather than buy from an individual. Peace of mind would be worth it for me.

3 Likes

Thank you for the insight, yeah I may consider just buying from a reputable source if the blister is too sketchy.

The most sketch part of the blister in my pov is this, but idk jack about blisters ngl just a random guess

if that sort of glue abnormality looks to be large enough to slip a pack out of then there could be some cause for concern. But it looks like it would be tough to get a pack in through that amount of space, and re-glued ones are usually a lot more obvious with the glue used

1 Like

Ohh gotcha, you the glue stuff looks fine? It is def too small for it to slip the pack out of imo but i have no idea

I don’t know anything about em or have one but is the cardboard creased on the back but the plastic isn’t?

1 Like

Oh good point, yeah I don’t think the plastic is creased and only the cardboard

Well… No need to ask anymore :skull_and_crossbones: seller opened the plastic outside to show me pics and rip

7 Likes

Oh no

4 Likes

feelsbadman honestly

Do opened pack flaps decrease the value of the pack?

Also maybe I just buy PSA graded base set packs, I think every interaction I’ve had with sealed product has gone the other way except for modern :skull_and_crossbones:

Do NOT do business with this person! I don’t know anything about them other than their fingernails tho.

10 Likes

These fingernails are a major red flag lmao

Damn… Were they originally trying to sell it to you without disclosing the bubble was not attached to the back whatsoever!!! Definitely a red flag.