Is this PSA authenticated booster pack resealed?

Hi guys,

I was super excited to crack this pack open, but…

The pack looks resealed at the bottom? What is all of this glue/mess… could it be from age or am I going to have to go to PSA for this? Thanks for any advice.

I’d be concerned about the residue as well… that much is not normal, at least non of my packs and most of what I’ve handled haven’t had that much residue. PSA won’t be able to do anything about it without tampering with the seal because suspicion alone is not evidence of a reseal. The only evidence is opening the pack to see for yourself. If it was a loose pack you could test the seal with light tension. The plastic can sound different and the flexibility of the seal is usually different as well.

It looks fine to me, but without being able to see the other side I can’t be sure. To me it just looks like something on the pack.

Just so you know they heat seal these packs, so you’d have to check how far the packs can open on the bottom. They do open but not past the indents in the wraper. Which looks consistant with the images you’ve provided minus one small section that’s too small to allow cards to fall through. If they’re glued you’ll get a funny feeling when you’re opening them.

ibb.co/bto3tk

I dont know if this is well known but my friend on Instagram cinnamonhbun bought a psa 9 pack… He noticed bottom had glue adhesive through the psa case… How did psa not see that?! Beware everyone! Spread the word

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I’d be in shambles, sorry cinnamonhbun

just another reason why you should never buy individual packs, even if they are psa graded :\

www.elitefourum.com/t/opening-a-1st-edition-base-set-booster-pack/17951/1

Posts were merged to the ongoing topic.

2 Likes