How to sell this card? Teach, Staraptor 2009, semi Jumbo

I was wondering if anyone had some tips on selling this card. I have it on ebay, but haven’t had much interest in it. How do you sell something that is quite unknown out there?

Any help would be appreciated.

You wait…and wait…and wait…and wait…

That’s all there is too it. A card like this is going to have an EXTREMELY obscure niche for people who are going to want it.

2 Likes

Well, that sounds easy enough :wink:

How about the price?

This is also one card from within a set, yes?

If so, it is harder to sell single cards in sets commonly sold together as the odds of ever finding the others for individual sale are extremely low.

So true, i have couple more, but have never even seen the full set or anything around.

Does anyone have pictures of the 2008 and 2009 set?

Put it in a lot of cards, make sure you have one or two cards that everyone seems to want (like Shinings, gold stars, etc), and auction off the lot. That’s the fastest way you’ll be able to sell it.

Hmm, interesting

I love it when your listing goes green and ebay tells you that youre going to get some dough soon :blush:

1 Like

Hopefully your staraptor will sell, then il be more confident about listing my doduo and geodude once they arrive :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have a jirachi, riolu, piplup, torchic, and some more

Pictures would be lovely!

2 Likes

As you wish:

Look at them all :open_mouth:

Is that the full set or?

I think the lighter ones are form a different yesr than the darker yellow ones…

I took the pikachu for my private collection.

I am interested in the Shaymii. Didn’t know it existed.

How did u find these?? They’re so cool! Didn’t u also have one of the teach sets in a school work book??

1 Like

Yahoo, was quite lucky to get them.

I traded that pikachu teach set for a nata wake pikachu with another dutch upccc member.

1 Like