How Much Does this Arita Auto Go For?

Dark Raichu Arita Auto up for sale on PWCC. How much does this auction for?

• Sub $3,000
  • $3,000 - $5,000
  • $5,000 - $7,000
  • $7,000 - $9,000
  • $9,000+
0 voters

imageimage

2 Likes

The auto is a 10, the card is just authentic

3 Likes

This autograph is also not from Ken Sugimori lol

11 Likes

It’s Arita :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

peak e4 thread

3 Likes

An Arita sketched and auto’d card that’s personalised (no idea to who I can’t read japanese) on probably the most sketched art raichu card he’s created - I’d expect less than 1k unless folk can see part the personalisation

It says コレクターへ, to the collector.

1 Like

The prices for arita autos I‘m aware of (Gala TCG 23) were:

~ 110 - Personalized to your name, english signature
~ 120 - personalized to your name, japanese signature

~ 210 - choose any Name you want, english signature
~ 220 - choose any name you want, japanese signature

the demand was so manageable, that everyone was even allowed to take two spots.

Keeping the prices in mind, assuming the demand in the American market is higher, factoring in card + grading costs and looking at similar last Solds (e.g. Crystal Celebi / blastoise with Sketch) I would expect the card to stay below $850.

1 Like

BRB going to crawl into a hole and reboot my brain.

11 Likes

But where will this fine Sugimori end?

https://goldin.co/item/1999-pokemon-japanese-cd-promo-cd-promo-6-charizard-holo-psa-authenticy7rst?queryId=eyJjYXJkSW5kZXgiOjh9

It’ll go for a mid-sized fortune, but I wonder if the card and auto were both 10s what it would land at?

I would say $600, and that’s generous. If I was forced to buy this, I would pay no more than $400 personally.

If this were a first edition, or a more desirable card, I’d say it would go higher. But being what it is, with a merely Auth card grade (which is still 100% fine for an autograph enthusiast - but not a premium item) I will be floored if it goes near 3K. I’m thinking 1500 or less. Probly half that. …and this IS PWCC so the exposure is lower. I’m not interested enough, and it’s me.

1 Like

Someone please share the results when it is over :pray:

Curious to see where it ultimately ends up

$660 all in.

3 Likes

So close

3 Likes