High End Collector looking for WOTC PSA Cards

Hi Guys!

I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been collecting PSA cards only to amass quite a bit. I’m looking for some particularly rare cards. There’s more than the list below, however I don’t want to post too much all at once. If you’re a WOTC fan as well feel free to shoot me a PM!

PSA 10 Jungle No Symbol Errors (almost all of them)

Legendary Collection PSA 10 Regular Holos

Neo Genesis PSA 10 1st edition

• Pichu
  • Skarmory
  • Slowking
  • Metal Energy

Neo Revelations PSA 10 1st edition

• Ampharos
  • Blissey
  • Celebi
  • Crobat
  • Houndoom
  • Jumpluff
  • Magneton
  • Misdreavus
  • Porygon2
  • Raikou
  • Shining Magikarp

Neo Destiny PSA 10 1st edition

• Dark Crobat
  • Dark Donphan
  • Dark Espeon
  • Dark Porygon2
  • Dark Scizor
  • Dark Typhlosion
  • Dark Tyranitar
  • Light Azumarill
  • Light Dragonite
  • Light Togetic

Expedition PSA 10 Holo (Any)

Aquapolis PSA 10 Holos (About half)

Some of the cards weren’t listed because they either have a POP of zero, or I already know the owners who aren’t interested in selling low POP cards.

Thanks for your help guys!

Gem Mint Pokemon

3 Likes

I have PSA 10 H21 Scizor and PSA 10 Crystal Nidoking. Do you have a list of other PSA cards that you’re interested in? Feel free to PM me and look through this and see if there is anything you’d interested in.

Here

Very nice returns. Some of the WOTC PSA 10s you received have low POPs. Sadly to say, I already have the Scizor and the Nidoking. I’m 15/15 for PSA 10 Crystals atm. Let me know if you send in more Aquapolis and Expedition. I have a full Aquapolis holo set due back from PSA this week.

Here are the wants from Aquapolis prior to the return (PSA 10):

Ampharos
Ariados
Azumarill
Bellossom
Espeon
Houndoom
Kingdra
Lanturn
Muk
Ninetales
Tentacruel
Togetic
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Zapdos

A few other cards not mentioned are LC Reverse Holos in PSA 9+. I’ve got about 90 at PSA right now, and 73 unique cards out of the 110 on hand in PSA 9+. Frankly the cards I’ll need likely have a POP of zero. I’m also looking for Best of Game Promos in PSA 10, but I already know who has them. He’s got a PSA 9/10 set and doesn’t want to break them up. In addition to the Jungle PSA 10 No symbol Holo set, I’m 2 away from the 9 set (missing Jolteon and Vaporeon). I opened up quite a few packs and have the extras on eBay atm.

There are others, but I’m focusing on the above first.

Thanks for your help!

I have RH Alakazam, RH Dark Slowbro and RH Electrode from LC all in PSA 9, do any of those interest you?

I’ve already got the 3 (including 2 Alakazam). I really do appreciate your help. I’ve been gradually posting videos of what I have to my YT channel. I’m hoping to get the RH needs down to 10-12 after my returns comes back. I’ll post an update here as well. Thanks again.

No problem. I’m subbed to your YT as well, keep up the great content over there. Looking forward to more pack openings!

Thanks bud! I made the channel to meet other people in the community. I wasn’t big on showing everything, but a few good friends convinced me too. I’m really hoping it brings more people who collected as kids back into collecting again.