Guys im seriously confused about dP1 booster boxes! plx help

Okay guys im insanely confused, I cant find any openings anywhere… But there is 2 diamond and pearl boxes from dp1 - a purple one and a blue one… on the website there is the 2 boxes on bulbapedia - bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diamond_%26_Pearl_(TCG)

WHY DOES IT SAY THE SAME LVL.X UNDER THE DIAMOND COLLECTION AND THEN IT SAYS THE EXACT SAME LVL.X UNDER THE PEARL COLLECTION! DOES THAT MEAN BOTH THESE BOXES ARE THE SAME… My mumsie wants to buy boxes, but I dont want 2 of the same box… I thought they had different lvl.x in them… anyone know or confirm the things for me?

Set lists are not exactly the same. Majority of contents will be the same yes but for instance you only pull Palkia from Pearl and only pull Dialga from Diamond.

Lv x are the same.

So the only difference is one has palkia holo or do you get lvl.x as palkia but other 3 lvl.x are same.

The are a small number of card differences between them. For instance Pearl has Glameow/Purugly and Diamond doesn’t.

The Bulbapedia article is correct, the Lv x are the same and there are no Dialga/Palkia Lv x in the set.

Ahhhh… Hmm… I really like some of the other sets as well, but there seems to be none on ebay at the moment. Decisions… But cheers becausr me my friend and others were not sure of this.

A lot of the sets are pretty tough to buy the boxes of, and even then it’s not worth it at all if you are going to open them. DP and DPT era were not very popular at all and the cards in the sets(bar a few exceptions) are not very collectible at all(at least not at the moment). So if you want the LV X cards you can buy most of them in NM or better for super cheap.

Hmmm I just wanted some awesome pull rates on older cards for fun. Its between this and English cards. Not sure which bw set I should get, because bw was the original plan.

I think BW are going to be more valuable in the long run, Full Art cards are prettier and more collectible than the LV X cards.

Yeah I’m just not sure which box I should go with, I don’t want to pull 1 secret rare and I was told all the good boxes have 1 secret rare :confused: like bw 1 - 5

And bw7 can’t really find.

The Secret Rare Pull Rates for BW Boxes (at least Next Destinies onwards) are 1/10 boxes for Japanese, and 1/3 for English.

yeah i suppose that would be the shinies. It would be cool if BW for the first 5 sets had a 2-3 full arts per box like the xy boxes :confused:

Like there is next destinies and stuff on the bay, but im told its 1 full art per box dam it.

SO i may get 10 xy 2 loose packs and 1 of the newer xy Booster boxes :confused: so then we atleast pull 3 full arts. Pulled 2 full arts ( one each ) just from getting 9 packs from the shop a few weeks ago.

Thankyou for everything.

How many full arts per box in furious fists?

English 1-2, Japanese is 1 every 2 boxes.

1 Like

so next destinies can have 2 full arts per box aswell and the first 5 sets of bw?