Grading Jumbo Cards

For those that have graded jumbo cards in the past, I’m after tips on how to send them to PSA noting there is no soft sleeve and card saver option in that size.

Any ideas on how to send the cards to PSA and keep them in tip top condition for their transit?

You can get jumbo top loaders which is a start but I’m not sure how to avoid them getting scratched when putting them in and psa taking them out.

I haven’t tried this so I don’t know how well it would fit, but if you used this to wrap under a card into a toploader so it stuck out the top it could be pulled out by that then in theory, right?

There are soft sleeves that’ll fit jumbos prior to putting them in a toploader for transit…

1 Like

If you’ve used some in the past, can you please let me know what you’ve used? Thanks =)

I know there are card sleeves for the midsized jumbo cards like Captain Pikachu (about 6x8 inches which is smaller than standard jumbos I believe) - I’ve been using photo BCW photo sleeves to hold mine, which I purchased on eBay.

1 Like

Wait, they grade jumbos now?

Midsize ones like box topper size.

Standard Jumbo size in Pokémon is 5 3/8" by 8" correct?