Gotta Catch Em All-8 Months Searching-Fly to Texas-LeonHart

You mentioned that you were going to spend $80k cash on collectibles tomorrow in a thread from yesterday, so…

7 Likes

Haha I was thinking that when reading this thread

[

Where is it :blush:

Just awesome…congrats on acquiring those cards.

Smart of you to have both hands firmly on that kids shoulders before he could make a run for it!

8 Likes

Gary, are you a “gun guy”? Curious as I also own a shooting sports business. :wink:

1 Like

At least some of us still use that phrase! And I heard you talk about dropping 80k on a collectible within the near future. Was this what you were referring to? You really are a celebrity in our hobby. I will be watching that video as soon as it comes out. Also, did you pick up anything from limitless games?

Also, I don’t love the signature just yet. I could see it being something that would grow on me though.

I love guns but had to cut back cause of the kids. Still have a pre 1908 Winchester, a ruger, and my dads WW2 45

1 Like

Different deal but not far off in value.

No but I am going to sell him some stuff. He did have a big handful of nice cards like e3 red cheeks, #40 and 41 Black Stars, All the gold stars but 2”. Stuff like that but he wanted to keep them. He didn’t even display any…

Yes sir:)

2 Likes

Never mind, just saw the previous message. Nice pickup good sir. Outside my price point by a good amount lol

1 Like

Nice read.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the video, Gary! And congratulations on the acquisition - that’s gotta feel amazing!

1 Like

Looks like it was a fun trip, and you returned home with a couple of lovely parting gifts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yeah Gary!!

1 Like

Looks great, will be fun to watch :blush: your a celebrity in the community haha

1 Like

Mmm I’m not sure. I went through all of my unread threads at once so i can’t remember which one it came from…

If you are wondering where the message is that said he was gonna do a 80k buy it is on the “what kind of collector are you” thread.

Mjisaacs

www.elitefourum.com/t/what-kind-of-collector-are-you/20167/1

Looking forward to the video!!