Google Sheet of every release of every English Pokémon Card

Pikachu I have myself (on the left). It was released in March 1999, in the April 1999 issue of the Japanese Bessatsu CoroCoro Comic.

As for the WB #3 Mewtwo, here the relevant thread.

The English Glossy Mew and French Glossy Pikachu were included in the Japanese Gotta Magazine. Here a picture of the unpeeled Mew:

And here a picture of a PSA-graded copy:

Here the Stamp Rally non-Holo Meowth and Eevee. These two cards, as well as the #12 Mewtwo, were given for the JR Stamp Rally in 2000. Meowth was given for completing the JR West course; Mewtwo for the JR East Silver course; and Eevee for the JS East Gold course.

As for a list of English cards released in Japan it’s kinda spread. Most of the ones I mentioned above can be found in the Unnumbered Promotional Cards page on Bulbapedia though if you Ctrl+F search for “[English]”: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unnumbered_Promotional_cards_(TCG)/1996-2005.

One more that comes to mind and you might not have included yet is the Yellow Cheeks Shadowless Base Set Pikachu from the Pokémon Song Best Collection CD. It looks the same as the Yellow Cheeks Shadowless Base Set Pikachu released in the US, except that it’s slightly lighter in color, and more importantly: printed on Japanese card stock, which is slightly thinner.

That makes sense. And you’re right, the Manhole and Kirby didn’t had anything to do with Pokémon.

Below is Electabuzz as example. I think David Persin had a video where he showed all of them. I forgot how they were released unfortunately.

EDIT: Here is that video:

Greetz,
Quuador