Game Stop/Hidden Fates

Game Stop is selling hidden fates tins right now, they are limiting orders to only two per order, not sure if you would be able to make more than one order as different people or if they would just cancel them. Also hearing reports on IG some LCS have been restocked as well with tins.

Going to check out my target tomorrow at lunch if able.

2 Likes

So it seems it might not be very big of a reprint. The tins are already in people’s hand, sites like ebay, t&t, etc already got supplies and the numbers dont seem that high.

1 Like

I’m curious if it was a reprint or just clearing of stock, i guess it would be nice for some type of first edition stamp to be brought back to tell the difference.

1 Like

Yeah same here. Seems too low for it being a reprint.

1 Like

I would think it’s possible that the reprinted tins would say 1995-2020 instead of 1995-2019 if you can get a picture of the back or see one in person.

Are they $20 again in store? I noticed all the online ones were $60 range a few weeks ago. And any elite trainer boxes?

No elite trainer boxes on gamestop, they had the great ball, ultra ball and tins for sale from what I read on IG. I missed out on any poke ball ones. I haven’t checked locally yet, but i did hear that some LCS will also get some of the items.

1 Like

Ya it’s tempting to get some I don’t need but there’s 100 better ways for me to spend money so I think I’ll pass but I was curious. I love this set and glad I completed it. If anyone has a double of Cynthia and Guzma they want to give me a deal on I’ll grab them sometime soon :slight_smile: I only skipped those two because they are trainers haha

Well in ebay they are selling 3 of them at around 70-85 mark. In t&t at around 85, so $25-30 each .

I was able to snag a 12 pack of tins for $200 WITH FREE SHIPPING. ($16.67 per tin). Sold out in less than 30 minutes after I saw it.

Dave & Adams

1 Like