Target $10 Hidden Fates tins (Sold out online)

All tins are now completely sold out online, both old and new!

It’s still possible to find the Hidden Fates tins in store tonight, with the sale running through Saturday.

I should also say this before anyone gets excited. Last year, I bought multiple Charizard tins that were part of the trio with Blastoise and Venusaur. I even opened up one of each of the Blastoise and Venusaur tins as well. Even though the picture shows Plasma packs, and Flashfire, and fun things, these tins actually contain later XY packs like Steam Seige and all those sets in the middle that kind of blur together for me, plus Evolutions. From what I understand, the first tins produced actually did have the older packs, but then they kept reprinting the same tins with the newer packs. You can also see this from watching some of the first unboxings on Youtube that they did have the older packs, as well as reading Amazon reviews from disappointed buyers getting newer packs at some point. If anyone knows a way to tell the difference between the original print and the new print, I would love to know!

I only say this because they are still selling the Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur Trio Tins this year for about $9 each and I don’t want anyone to be misled.

1 Like

That’s an amazing deal! Those tins cost like 30 € per tin here… (~ $33) so you can get 3 tins for less than a price of one…

(This is another good example of sealed product being ridiculously expensive in Europe and deals being almost non existent)

5 Likes

I came to this thread hoping to find the same deal in the UK.

I’ll just go now…

7 Likes

Thanks for this!! Reminds me of the big Gamestop sale a couple years back…I just picked up 4 tins for like $40 bucks. That’s $2.50 a pack for Hidden Fates!!

Remember when people were saying Hidden Fates wouldn’t be saturated…

9 Likes

People or that one person?

This thread:

www.elitefourum.com/t/hidden-fates-limited-availability/24126/1

and this one:

www.elitefourum.com/t/hidden-fates/24135/1

oh baby its a triple:

www.elitefourum.com/t/hidden-fates-value-over-time/24011/1

6 Likes

Holy smokes!

Hidden Fates was so last month :wink:

2 Likes

And the hidden fates tins are sold out!

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Now I just hope these tins haven’t been tampered with…

Alright who bought out their stock…

1 Like

I bet Rusty :stuck_out_tongue:

Went to Target earlier and they had a shipper just for the tins like last year. The store I went to got 36 Hidden Fates tins total.

The front:

And Back:

I also updated the OP with this info but Target.com has now completely sold out of every Black Friday tin they had! That’s so ridiculous, but it also makes me happy! Not sure if people are just hoarding or having fun, but it’s nice to see the strength and appeal of Pokemon cards fly off the shelf for this sale. No peg warming here!

2 Likes

Got to pick some of them up, 2.5$ for a hidden fates pack… ill take it. This also makes me realize singles for this set are going to crash even deeper. PSA10’s copy of the zard are already selling for around 460$. Not sure how low it’ll end.

Are these tins worth getting? I bought 3 a while back and was underwhelmed given the standard set is only 60 odd cards. Chaos cards have them in the UK for £38.95

You can get 3 for £39 in Chaos Cards’ Black Friday sale, so it comes out at £13 per tin which is not as cheap as the US, but should be enough to make you stop crying. :grin:

1 Like