GalacticMuffin's higher-end pieces collection :3

Ive started collecting trophies/rare awarded cards and ill update this post when I have new additions.

2019 Japanese Extra Battle day Lillie and Acerola

25th Anniversary Creatures Deck 1998 Erica. I’m super excited to own a piece of this pokemon history! :grin:

16 Likes

I know of 25th anniversary cards but never seen a card like that, especially with the back like that. Got more info on these?

this is from the set that was only given out to a select few people.

Here is a link for an article about it www.pokeguardian.com/805053_special-25th-anniversary-box-including-a-exclusive-creatures-deck-with-corporate-history-given-out-to-pokemon-tcg-illustrators

Dang though! That’s an awesome card to have in a collection I’d say! Not many of em to go around.

Ah got it. I do remember that Chansey sketch card, pretty cool. Yeah there’s definitely a 25th anniversary of the same cards (except the chansey) that look exactly as those except for the bottom left corner & the back. People who are unaware must pay close attention to these details, shit.

Yes actually :blush: this is actually the youtuber who sold me the card, he doea a fantastic opening of the full deck. Its very educational and historically significant :blush:

1 Like

Hahah dude I’m in love with those mini cards! Especially the mini graded ones :rofl: I’ve been wanting to buy some for a while now, such a fun idea those are. Mini everything is awesome in my eyes.

haha thanks! I’m afraid mine are not for sale however. They are just to add more personality to my collection photos :3

2 Likes

Ufffffffff congrats on that Erika!

Love the art academy pikachu :blush: