Fusion strike hits stolen from the factory

Just came across this post on reddit :

Caption under the picture :

“If anyone wants to know why fusion strike had no hits… apparently an employee at the printing facility stole all the hits which are pictured below and tried to sell them to TCW. So here are everyone’s hits from FS. Apparently Pokémon came and picked them all up. Not sure what they did with all of the hits though. Crazy to see all of this.”

Obviously this post provides no concrete proof but the picture is really intriguing. Maybe this partially explains why people felt like fusion strike had fewer hits? This is also not the first time we hear from employees potentially stealing from factories.

Wanted to share here I’m curious as to what people think of this!

9 Likes

Gold star cats 2.0

13 Likes

rip all those gengar alt arts

3 Likes

no sleeves?

2 Likes

So this is why my case was empty

1 Like

I guess it’s possible. It’s also possible they just put the best FS pulls on top of those piles to make it look like that’s all that is in the pile. But who is say underneath each of those isn’t a pile of energy or common cards?

Anyway, I find it a little hard to believe that someone would go through the effort to do this and then actually try and sell it off and then finally get caught after all that effort. Just seems like a really high risk of getting in trouble after.

4 Likes

Those were dogs

lions tigers and leopards are cats

4 Likes

That was my first thought too. But if you look at the side of the cards underneath, you can tell that they line up and match the holo pattern. Whatever this is, it doesn’t look good.

6 Likes

Is there any proof to this or is it just pokedrama?

11 Likes

I want to inform you, at one point during the Fusion Strike Wave 2 I believe, boxes were juiced. There was a printing error in Canada and distribution has pallets of FS cases with this error. They were sold at their MSPR price. No joke, 8 Alts per box and so on. I can confirm this. This might have been a store’s opening

4 Likes

wanna post the source?

My brain cannot comprehend opening enough boxes to pull that many sowsow gengar vmax’s

2 Likes

Here is the link :https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonTCG/comments/12niu8v/saw_this_on_a_fb_group_allegedly_printing_company/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

1 Like

i dont believe it, but the fact that they are not sleeved would make sense I think, because there is no way you open that many and not sleeve them at all. Where there error packs going around with nothing were the hits should be??

Just coming to post this :joy: in terms of gold star dogs; what kind of proof was there that the cards were stolen back then? Just out of curiosity

The picture is crazy. Whether or not this actually impacted pullrates, or anything like that— this definitely flags as illegitimate to me lol

3 Likes

Pokemon should make a statement but they won’t.

Basically scamming people with Fusion Strike due to their non-existent quality control that an employee can steal what amounts to tens of thousands of cards off the production line.

I was also thinking this, but that still seems like a lot of error boxes being opened to have stacks like that for these hits.

1 Like

15 Likes