Proof they are printing vintage packs

Still dont think their printing old vintage packs? Keep sleeping :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::zzz:

Community note:
This image actually from an instagram post that mentions it was sourced in 2016-2017 from a person who had multiple rolls since at least 2013.

4 Likes

This guy again? April Fools was days ago.
Those rolls of wrappers have existed since 1999

23 Likes

Quick question:

If someone have the ability to print vintage cards, what’s the point of printing vintage packs? 10 sheets of 1st edition shadowless charizards and they can retire for good.

Printing stuff like regular base set, fossil etc is just a waste of ink and time. If feeling cute just mass print some gs rayquaza, charizard etc and sell em. Ain’t no time for packs bro

13 Likes

Don’t feed the troll

2 Likes

More evidence they are reprinting vintage

30 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I guess I’ll keep sleeping. Illuminati confirmed.

1 Like

If a single braincell was used, this thread wouldn’t have been made

7 Likes

Hats off to OP though, I didnt want to feed the troll but I just cant help it but comment. A W in this aspect

1 Like

Nothing makes me happier than to see another incarnation of this thread.

14 Likes

It’s difficult to not feed the troll when the OP is literally just posting items from the original manufacturing process and clamining they are from 2024

2 Likes

If they aren’t printing vintage packs how come you can still buy them? Checkmate cabal

8 Likes

Still think they aren’t printing Yamabuki City Sabrina’s Japanese Gym Theme Decks? Just picked this up yesterday. Wake up sheeple!

26 Likes

inb4 lock

4 Likes

What’s the avg age of a Pokemon fan?

Beautiful piece :heart:

1 Like

16 responses in 18 mins, he knows how to cook <3

7 Likes

On e4, probably 30-35. On reddit where OP came from, it’s gotta be 15

where is pfm?

4 Likes

We haven’t reached peak brain development yet. Understandable