Fukuda Signed Cards Dallas 2020

Hello, I thought that I would start a thread where everyone can post pictures of the cards people had signed.

On a side note - this was my first time going to a convention and I really appreciate how nice everyone was. It was so amazing to meet a bunch of you guys ( at last night’s dinner and then meeting Gary and Leonhart today). I am looking forward to meeting forward at future events :grin:

I will post my signed cards in a few hours.

13 Likes

I was going to respond on the other thread but it’s locked.

@thane those are awesome cards! Very cool that Fukuda drew some unique sketches on them! Did you ask for that? :blush:

4 Likes

Fresh reupload here!

21 Likes

I didn’t actually, I had to give my artist panel tickets to some friends since I couldn’t make it, and they told me that the people in front of them asked Fukuda for a unique sketch. I guess since he was feeling nice he kept it going and put some on my cards too :blush: I especially love the Bulbasaur one!

3 Likes

Great selection of cards @thane! Always love to see something that isn’t gold stars (even though they’re super cool) getting signed. I think the Eevee is my favorite.

Thanks! Part of me regrets not getting a gold star done but these cards mean more to me than any of those would. I think I’ve had that Eevee for 15 years or so.

2 Likes

Awesome cards! I love the sketches he did on each!

1 Like

I can’t wait to get my Electrode!

1 Like

I met the king and that right there was worth it.

2 Likes

12 Likes

He even let you touch the goods? :flushed:

1 Like

Got him to sign the inside of my binder :blush:

29 Likes

Man that’s nice!

2 Likes

This looks epic!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

5 hours later, worth the wait

14 Likes

Probably my favorite signed item from this weekend.

15 Likes

What is this?

Charizard sketched by fukuda. He asked me if he could draw over the entire card and he went for it.

1 Like

@kay838 - did you take an Evolutions era card and take out the print to make that holographic card? If so, that’s a great idea for something like this!

Yup!

2 Likes